Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Michelle Smith(R) buys air time on WLLZ and WNIC

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Michelle Smith(R) buys air time on WLLZ and WNIC

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:31 pm

Michelle Smith(R) is looking to woo voters as she challenges Nate Shannon(D) in the 58th State House district. This district is one of the most likely to flip per the GOP. Smith has paid for 5 hour blocks on WLLZ and WNIC for the next 7 days. The hours were/are 3-7 today and tomorrow. Then, it is between 7 PM and midnight next week from M-F. Interesting strategy.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

paul8539

Re: Michelle Smith(R) buys air time on WLLZ and WNIC

Post by paul8539 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:32 am

What is she going to be saying that take 5 hours?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Michelle Smith(R) buys air time on WLLZ and WNIC

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:48 pm

paul8539 wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:32 am
What is she going to be saying that take 5 hours?
I am sure it was a faux talk show. The right wingers love Alex Jones, so they would dig Ms Smith I am sure. Our house district is a total toss up. I will say that she is running a stronger campaign than current state rep Nate Shannon(D).

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic