Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Michigan man shoots 84-year-old pro-life volunteer collecting signatures against Prop 3

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 9015

Re: Michigan man shoots 84-year-old pro-life volunteer collecting signatures against Prop 3

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:27 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 7:16 pm
What the fuck is BIPOC???
Because of the untimely death of G G (PBUH), I asked ChatGPT to describe it for me from the perspective of a conservative, geriatric White man with a cognitive impairment. Here is the response:
Well, well, well, let me tell you about these BIPOCs. They've got quite the fancy acronym, don't they? It's like a secret code for everyone who isn't white. Black, Indigenous, People of Color. It's a mouthful, I tell ya! Now, some folks might say it's all about promoting inclusivity and recognizing historical injustices. But let me tell you, in my humble conservative opinion, it seems like they've got a new label for every group out there! Can't keep up with all these acronyms, I tell ya! They say it's about acknowledging systemic issues and giving a voice to marginalized communities. But let's not forget, folks, we believe in individual responsibility and pulling ourselves up by our bootstraps. We're all about equality of opportunity, not playing the victim card. Now, I understand that folks have different perspectives, and we respect that. But sometimes it feels like these terms are just creating more divisions rather than bringing us together. Can't we just be Americans, plain and simple?

Matt

Re: Michigan man shoots 84-year-old pro-life volunteer collecting signatures against Prop 3

Post by Matt » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:35 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:27 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Because of the untimely death of G G (PBUH), I asked ChatGPT to describe it for me from the perspective of a conservative, geriatric White man with a cognitive impairment. Here is the response:
Well, well, well, let me tell you about these BIPOCs. They've got quite the fancy acronym, don't they? It's like a secret code for everyone who isn't white. Black, Indigenous, People of Color. It's a mouthful, I tell ya! Now, some folks might say it's all about promoting inclusivity and recognizing historical injustices. But let me tell you, in my humble conservative opinion, it seems like they've got a new label for every group out there! Can't keep up with all these acronyms, I tell ya! They say it's about acknowledging systemic issues and giving a voice to marginalized communities. But let's not forget, folks, we believe in individual responsibility and pulling ourselves up by our bootstraps. We're all about equality of opportunity, not playing the victim card. Now, I understand that folks have different perspectives, and we respect that. But sometimes it feels like these terms are just creating more divisions rather than bringing us together. Can't we just be Americans, plain and simple?
Cause of death? I have to assume he was finally fucked to death by a horse.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:35 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
That is fucking epic. :rollin

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:53 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:35 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
Cause of death? I have to assume he was finally fucked to death by a horse.
https://www.fox23.com/news/trending/mic ... f73c0.html

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:45 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
ChatGPT my ass. That came from Bryce's blog.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:17 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:45 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
ChatGPT my ass. That came from Bryce's blog.
Is that still geocities.com/TRUMPFOREVER?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:45 pm

I wonder what TC Talks thinks of this pro-choice terrorist?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:14 am

bmw wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:45 pm
I wonder what TC Talks thinks of this pro-choice terrorist?

You watch some whacky stuff, no wonder you try to sell crazy here. How much of that prepper food do you own?

A) In her apartment building she is defending her property
B) The street is public and available to everyone

Unlike the crazy antiabortion terrorist, the "reporter" here was civil despite questionable intentions for being there. There was no need to shoot or chop him.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:26 am

If after watching that video, those are the conclusions you reached, thank you for illustrating just how nuts you really are.

You're perfectly ok with someone putting a machete to a reporter's throat for simply showing up at your door?

And then after they leave, following them into the street and making death threats?

And just to be clear here - TC Talks' position is no different than that of if a Girl Scout shows up at my door trying sell me cookies that I don't want, I can answer the door with a large weapon, put to her throat, tell her to get the f--- out of here, and that I'm simply "defending my property."

Not only that, I can follow them back out to the street as they're leaving and tell them I'm gonna kill them if they ever come back.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:49 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:26 am
If after watching that video, those are the conclusions you reached, thank you for illustrating just how nuts you really are.

You're perfectly ok with someone putting a machete to a reporter's throat for simply showing up at your door?

And then after they leave, following them into the street and making death threats?

And just to be clear here - TC Talks' position is no different than that of if a Girl Scout shows up at my door trying sell me cookies that I don't want, I can answer the door with a large weapon, put to her throat, tell her to get the f--- out of here, and that I'm simply "defending my property."

Not only that, I can follow them back out to the street as they're leaving and tell them I'm gonna kill them if they ever come back.
Anyone holding a machete to someone’s throat instead of calling the cops is a lunatic. That woman does not appear to be a bastion of sanity on appearance alone.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:59 pm

Ok,

A) Who is he working for? (I am challenging his claim as a legimate reporter)
B) That woman must feel threatened by white supremacist looking males.
C) Unlike numerous black males who have been killed for knocking on doors, the "Reporter" is alive to whine about it. If only she had a gun?

Provoking people in their homes will often produce abrupt responses. Quit trying to present this as anything else.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:11 pm

Your take is coming from so far out in left field this almost isn't even worth responding to. While your idiocy speaks for itself, I will comment anyways:

A - Who he is working for is completely irrelevant. Allegedly the New York Post, but again, completely irrelevant.

B - Merely being a white male does not in and of itself justify the the use of or threat of use of deadly force. She escalated the situation from at most, a verbal confrontation, to the threat of use of deadly force.

C - The fact that he survived is irrelevant to whether her use of the machete was justified.

You have to be trolling. Because if you are stating your true feeling here, I can say with near certainty that your opinion that of a tiny, kook-fringe minority. ASP's content (which you refer to as "whacky" and "crazy" stuff) is far closer to the mainstream than is your viewpoint here. And I state that not as an opinion, but as a fact.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:56 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:26 am

You would turn down thin mints? Are you a monster?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:15 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:11 pm
Your take is coming from so far out in left field this almost isn't even worth responding to. While your idiocy speaks for itself, I will comment anyways:

A - Who he is working for is completely irrelevant. Allegedly the New York Post, but again, completely irrelevant.

B - Merely being a white male does not in and of itself justify the the use of or threat of use of deadly force. She escalated the situation from at most, a verbal confrontation, to the threat of use of deadly force.

C - The fact that he survived is irrelevant to whether her use of the machete was justified.

You have to be trolling. Because if you are stating your true feeling here, I can say with near certainty that your opinion that of a tiny, kook-fringe minority. ASP's content (which you refer to as "whacky" and "crazy" stuff) is far closer to the mainstream than is your viewpoint here. And I state that not as an opinion, but as a fact.
Yet, you have NEVER responded to any of the threads here about people of color being killed by old white guys for knocking on a door.

Sorry, but your outrage is a bit of a hoax.

― Noam Chomsky

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:43 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:15 pm
Yet, you have NEVER responded to any of the threads here about people of color being killed by old white guys for knocking on a door.

Sorry, but your outrage is a bit of a hoax.
What have I said that indicates outrage? The lady lost her job and was charged with a crime. I'm simply calling you out for your ignorance of the law. As to the unnamed incidents you claim I've never commented on, I'm pretty sure I've commented on similar stories before; but nevertheless, you're leaving out one key thing - and that is that I have never once outright justified such behavior like you're doing here.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic