Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

When I see Tudor Dixon

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: When I see Tudor Dixon

Post by audiophile » Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:27 pm

If Joe was a moderate, like he was, Trump wouldn't even be talked about right now.

Joe was prolife.

Joe was for 9 Supreme Court Justices.

Joe was tough on crime.

Joe was pro-police.

Joe was against busing.

But alas, we got the new woke, Joe Biden, windup doll.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:28 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:27 pm
If Joe was a moderate, like he was, Trump wouldn't even be talked about right now.

Joe was prolife.

Joe was for 9 Supreme Court Justices.

Joe was tough on crime.

Joe was pro-police.

Joe was against busing.

But alas, we got the new woke, Joe Biden, windup doll.
He’s still a moderate… you’ve moved so far right Atilla would like to know your secret.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:13 pm

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:53 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:13 pm
Not anymore.

https://2020election.procon.org/view.re ... eID=007076
I don’t see anything extreme there.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:11 pm

Taco wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:04 pm
I just wanna elaborate a bit more on my previous reply. Considering everything, I don't have much faith in the Republican party. A large number of them that are running for office this coming midterm are deniers and lean to Trumpism. It would appear that some will accept the election results "if" they win but I get the impression if they lose they'll cry foul. One such example is the Arizona gubernatorial candidate, Kari Lake. The sad thing is that Governor Hobbs isn't even gonna do a debate. Big mistake. The Republican party seems too radicalized for my tastes. If these people are voted in, it will most likely pave a pathway for Trumpy to run in 2024.
Doug Ducey is the governor of Arizona. As of 11:11 on 10/16, there is not a "Governor Hobbs" in Arizona.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:53 am

Matt wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:11 pm
Taco wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:04 pm
I just wanna elaborate a bit more on my previous reply. Considering everything, I don't have much faith in the Republican party. A large number of them that are running for office this coming midterm are deniers and lean to Trumpism. It would appear that some will accept the election results "if" they win but I get the impression if they lose they'll cry foul. One such example is the Arizona gubernatorial candidate, Kari Lake. The sad thing is that Governor Hobbs isn't even gonna do a debate. Big mistake. The Republican party seems too radicalized for my tastes. If these people are voted in, it will most likely pave a pathway for Trumpy to run in 2024.
Doug Ducey is the governor of Arizona. As of 11:11 on 10/16, there is not a "Governor Hobbs" in Arizona.
Ah but there is a Secretary of State Hobbs….

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:20 am

I think Katie Hobbs should've debated Kari Lake and let her cook her own goose in the debate that is what I would've done. My family was big on Trump and weren't crazy about his tweets I didn't say to them that I didn't vote for Trump in 2020 and that I voted 3RD party my family isn't QAnon they would think they are extreme. Why I'm not voting GOP AG or SOS either both are extreme and are far right and I'll never vote far right or left and never again on the 2 evils that the 2016 election was 2 evils wish I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:06 am

MasterB wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:20 am
I think Katie Hobbs should've debated Kari Lake and let her cook her own goose in the debate that is what I would've done. My family was big on Trump and weren't crazy about his tweets I didn't say to them that I didn't vote for Trump in 2020 and that I voted 3RD party my family isn't QAnon they would think they are extreme. Why I'm not voting GOP AG or SOS either both are extreme and are far right and I'll never vote far right or left and never again on the 2 evils that the 2016 election was 2 evils wish I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016.
You are voting for Dixon?

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:13 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:06 am
MasterB wrote:
Yes, I'm voting for Dixon. If I lived in AZ I would vote 3RD party nothing against Hobbs but it is very hard for me to vote Dem other than SOS, they would have to be moderate like a Joe Manchin, or Kyrsten Sinema for me to vote Dem. I'd have to look at Benson if she does run for AG or governor in 2026 she has done a good job as SOS and I voted for her in 2018.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:46 am

So Dixon, DePerno, and Benson. That is interesting.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:51 am

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:56 am

MasterB wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:13 am
Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:06 am
MasterB wrote:
Yes, I'm voting for Dixon. If I lived in AZ I would vote 3RD party nothing against Hobbs but it is very hard for me to vote Dem other than SOS, they would have to be moderate like a Joe Manchin, or Kyrsten Sinema for me to vote Dem. I'd have to look at Benson if she does run for AG or governor in 2026 she has done a good job as SOS and I voted for her in 2018.
Benson did terrible job with SOS offices being restricted forever with a "make an appointment for two months downrange".

She could have moved several of those services online or even used zoom or whatever.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:27 am

Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:46 am
So Dixon, DePerno, and Benson. That is interesting.
I'm not voting for DePerno I'm voting for Joe McHugh 3RD party for AG. One less vote for Nessel & DePerno.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:09 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:51 am
Statistical Tie
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA13eDnz
“The poll called landlines and texted…”

Of course, very few people under 50 answer landlines because we don’t have them!

Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:33 am

And old people don't text, so I guess that makes it even...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic