Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Dixon cratered family's foundry

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Dixon cratered family's foundry

Post by Rate This » Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:53 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:42 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:31 pm
craig11152 wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:29 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:43 pm
Bridge magazine, as you could have determined by googling it.
It isn't our job to Google it's your job to cite and credit your sources.
That is stuff kids start to learn in the 4th grade.
By high school your work would get a failing grade if you didn't cite your sources.
Did you go to high school?
In this case it did actually say it right in the article. Not exactly citing but one would begin to ask you questions if you couldn’t pick up on that…
If a quote isn't properly cited I don't even read it. Why would I? It's hypothetically possible he could have made up the whole thing.
You don't think citing sources is proper or important either? Did you go to high school? Why are you defending an uncited quote?

And at the bottom of every post he does it says "© 2022 TC Talks Holdings LP. All Rights Reserved. By reading my content you agree to my privacy policy and my terms of usage. Down with the Man."
That doesn't strike you as a bit hypocritical?
Of course citing them is important. What I’m pointing out since you were too lazy to read it was that it says “But court records reviewed by Bridge Michigan”.. so throw Bridge Michigan and Tudor Dixon into the Google machine and in .02 seconds or less we get:
https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-gover ... -bills?amp

Very first hit. No amount of blowing your top is gonna get the guy to change a thing. So do the leg work yourself. It takes two seconds of your time.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:04 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:53 pm
craig11152 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
craig11152 wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
By high school your work would get a failing grade if you didn't cite your sources.
In this case it did actually say it right in the article. Not exactly citing but one would begin to ask you questions if you couldn’t pick up on that…
If a quote isn't properly cited I don't even read it. Why would I? It's hypothetically possible he could have made up the whole thing.
You don't think citing sources is proper or important either? Did you go to high school? Why are you defending an uncited quote?

And at the bottom of every post he does it says "© 2022 TC Talks Holdings LP. All Rights Reserved. By reading my content you agree to my privacy policy and my terms of usage. Down with the Man."
Of course citing them is important. What I’m pointing out since you were too lazy to read it was that it says “But court records reviewed by Bridge Michigan”.. so throw Bridge Michigan and Tudor Dixon into the Google machine and in .02 seconds or less we get:

Very first hit. No amount of blowing your top is gonna get the guy to change a thing. So do the leg work yourself. It takes two seconds of your time.
When did you become The Cuck Talk's lawyer?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:54 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
craig11152 wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

Maybe this forum is a bit too complicated for you.

Back on topic: If she can't manage to run a business handed to her by daddy, why should we let her run the state?

Whitmer has decades of experience working with Michigan government. She just made it through the pandemic, even as Betsy's hired deplorables tried to kidnap her and confuse people about staying safe.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:03 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:04 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:53 pm
craig11152 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
craig11152 wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

When did you become The Cuck Talk's lawyer?
I'm not... but I'm reminded of someone else's refusal to use "a ap" to make a point.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:23 am

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out Dixon got a white collar job at the steel foundry because daddy owned it.

Her bachelor's degree is in Psychology.

Her business acumen is limited to political punditry. She appears on a streaming video channel that has a devoted but small audience and perhaps other media venues. Perhaps she has made a good living selling herself as a political commentator. I have no idea.

It's no secret the domestic steel business in general was in very rough shape in the 2000s and 2010s and that the industry in general has contracted significantly with regard to workforce over the past several decades.

While I be voting for her? Yes, because Whitmer sucks. Is she the best candidate the GOP could've fielded? Hardly, but she was the best choice among those appearing on primary ballots.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:50 pm

kager wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:11 pm
More like a bad joke.
Not often we agree, but I agree with you that Tudor is a bad joke.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:53 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:50 pm
kager wrote:
More like a bad joke.
Not often we agree, but I agree with you that Whitmer the executioner is a bad joke.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:50 am

Matt wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:53 pm
kager wrote:
More like a bad joke.
Not often we agree, but I agree with you that Whitmer the executioner is a bad joke.
Whitmer the executioner is kinda clunky…

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:10 am

Rate This wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:50 am
Matt wrote:
kager wrote:
More like a bad joke.
Whitmer the executioner is kinda clunky
Chunky might fit her better.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:28 am

km1125 wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:10 am
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
kager wrote:
More like a bad joke.
Perhaps… still in looks she’d be a vast improvement over Granholm and a slight downgrade from Dixon.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:24 am

km1125 wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:10 am
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
kager wrote:
More like a bad joke.
Whitmer must get her face makeup from the industrial vats behind the river rouge plant.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

georgetownt

Post by georgetownt » Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:06 am

When I heard Gretchen call women menstruating people that's all I needed to know how far she leans. Plus killing all those small businesses and stunting children's educational growth. Not once saying hey it was a pandemic maybe we overreached a bit nah we get I would do it the exact same way and put your mask over your nose.

Protect my liberty and freedoms and allow me to safely say my body my choice.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:22 pm

georgetownt wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:06 am
When I heard Gretchen call women menstruating people that's all I needed to know how far she leans. Plus killing all those small businesses and stunting children's educational growth. Not once saying hey it was a pandemic maybe we overreached a bit nah we get I would do it the exact same way and put your mask over your nose.

News flash: Most trans men still have periods. Fuck your transphobia.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:57 am

Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:22 pm
georgetownt wrote:

Being uncomfortable with upending language we’ve used since the beginning of… well… the English language and replacing it with euphemisms that sound like pure pandering by a politician isn’t a crime.

Irrefutable news flash… men don’t have periods. Period.

georgetownt

Post by georgetownt » Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:55 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:22 pm
georgetownt wrote:

Being uncomfortable with upending language we’ve used since the beginning of… well… the English language and replacing it with euphemisms that sound like pure pandering by a politician isn’t a crime.

Irrefutable news flash… men don’t have periods. Period.
True.

Whatever happened to trusting the science?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic