Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Whitmer VS Dixon

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
km1125

Re: Whitmer VS Dixon

Post by km1125 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:53 am

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:51 am
Mr, Mansplainer wrote:If, despite the bias in the press, all those females would realize that the alternative to some sensible and science-based abortion legislation vs a "free-for-all" no limits at all on killing unborn kids, then over 50% would easily turn out on that alone in favor of the legislation.
Let me mansplain to you, kind sir. This is about 10 year old girls being told they have to give birth. This is about doctors who are too scared to treat pregnant women until they get a legal opinion as to what they can and can't do. Pretty obvious there are no women on this board... and few of you actually talk to one on a regular basis.

Reasonable limits are fine.. but old while guy legislators writing the all the rules about medical care for women is what's driving this.
No, it's about activists keeping a 10 year old girl pregnant until after the "reasonable limit" was exceeded so they could use her as a tool in their quest, instead of dealing with the issue appropriately when it was discovered.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:11 am

km1125 wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:53 am
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Mr, Mansplainer wrote:If, despite the bias in the press, all those females would realize that the alternative to some sensible and science-based abortion legislation vs a "free-for-all" no limits at all on killing unborn kids, then over 50% would easily turn out on that alone in favor of the legislation.
Let me mansplain to you, kind sir. This is about 10 year old girls being told they have to give birth. This is about doctors who are too scared to treat pregnant women until they get a legal opinion as to what they can and can't do. Pretty obvious there are no women on this board... and few of you actually talk to one on a regular basis.

Reasonable limits are fine.. but old while guy legislators writing the all the rules about medical care for women is what's driving this.
No, it's about activists keeping a 10 year old girl pregnant until after the "reasonable limit" was exceeded so they could use her as a tool in their quest, instead of dealing with the issue appropriately when it was discovered.
She had to go to Indiana to get it. No activists were involved until the news broke AFTER she had the procedure. Sorry… but this is a political loser for Republicans and they’ll have a damn hard time getting away from it.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:29 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:11 am
km1125 wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:

She had to go to Indiana to get it. No activists were involved until the news broke AFTER she had the procedure. Sorry… but this is a political loser for Republicans and they’ll have a damn hard time getting away from it.
She didn't HAVE to go to Indiana. The FACTS of the case are they did the procedure when she was six weeks and three days pregnant. At that point, they knew for AT LEAST A WEEK that she was pregnant and she could have had the procedure well within the current Ohio State law, in the state of Ohio.

If you can believe that there weren't activists involved in the delay, I've got a big bridge in Manhattan to sell you!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:12 pm

km1125 wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:29 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:11 am
km1125 wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:

She didn't HAVE to go to Indiana. The FACTS of the case are they did the procedure when she was six weeks and three days pregnant. At that point, they knew for AT LEAST A WEEK that she was pregnant and she could have had the procedure well within the current Ohio State law, in the state of Ohio.

If you can believe that there weren't activists involved in the delay, I've got a big bridge in Manhattan to sell you!!
Good I’ll take it. You’re supposed to sell me something like ocean front property in the desert. Not a bridge in Brooklyn. If you want to make a sale get the joke right.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:08 pm

Hearing some news about Tudor's dirty pictures surfacing. Should be interesting to see how this affects the race.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:33 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:08 pm
Hearing some news about Tudor's dirty pictures surfacing. Should be interesting to see how this affects the race.
Is this what you are talking about? You gotta know I'm going to search for it.
She was in 3 or 4 horror movies. From other links I seen, nothing "dirty" other than blood and gore.
I even checked Tubi. Sorry, none of these are on there :) .
Anyway, for more info, peruse the link below:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3059185/?ref_=tt_ov_st

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:52 am

In The Bleachers wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:33 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:08 pm
Is this what you are talking about? You gotta know I'm going to search for it.
She was in 3 or 4 horror movies. From other links I seen, nothing "dirty" other than blood and gore.
I even checked Tubi. Sorry, none of these are on there :) .
Anyway, for more info, peruse the link below:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3059185/?ref_=tt_ov_st
So she was a bit player in some movies that nobody has ever heard of. If a movie exists but nobody has ever heard of it was it ever filmed?

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:12 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:52 am
So she was a bit player in some movies that nobody has ever heard of. If a movie exists but nobody has ever heard of it was it ever filmed?
Yeah that was my thought too. Why I posted the link. Freak made it sound like she was on Bellesa or something like that.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:13 pm

In The Bleachers wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:12 am
Rate This wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:52 am
Yeah that was my thought too. Why I posted the link. Freak made it sound like she was on Bellesa or something like that.
I was going off of intel from a political consultant I know. Can’t say I saw anything X rated personally.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:02 pm

Tudor has her running mate… Shane Hernandez the former state Representative of the 83rd district which is centered in the Port Huron area. He served there from 2017-2021.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:51 pm

I very much like this choice! I was disappointed when he lost to Lisa McClain in the U.S. Congressional primary for the 10th district in 2020.

Mr. Hernandez's policy background and stances were more to my liking than hers.

I will say Dixon's extreme pro-life stance and lack of a big campaign war chest will make victory an uphill battle to say the least. She will need to gain ground with strong debate performances.

Glad she didn't pick Mike Bishop for reasons I won't delve into here. Definitely glad she didn't pick one of the flunkies who ran against her in the primary.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:11 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:51 pm
I very much like this choice! I was disappointed when he lost to Lisa McClain in the U.S. Congressional primary for the 10th district in 2020.

I will say Dixon's extreme pro-life stance and lack of a big campaign war chest will make victory an uphill battle to say the least. She will need to gain ground with strong debate performances.

Glad she didn't pick Mike Bishop for reasons I won't delve into here. Definitely glad she didn't pick one of the flunkies who ran against her in the primary.
Great choice! Now if she could SOMEHOW use her position to bounce Deperno from the ticket...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:36 am

Same here was really glad Dixon didn't pick anyone she face in the Primary one asshat Ryan Kelley now wants to become the GOP chairmen of the GOP which I hope doesn't happen. I hope Dixon has a good debate with Whitmer and can hit out of the park for a home run.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:59 am

Kelley and Soldano are both douche bags.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:34 am

Matt wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:11 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:51 pm

Great choice! Now if she could SOMEHOW use her position to bounce Deperno from the ticket...
Agreed, solid choice. I wish he would have beat McClain.

As a minority, Shane helps balance the ticket.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic