Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Attack ads

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 15783

Attack ads

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:09 am

I'll ask this here only because Michigan is where I'm seeing it.

What y'all think about attack ads?

I just can't shag the feeling a candidate should just talk about all the great things they've done. And all the great things they are going to do. Never mention your opponents name.
Don't do rebuttal ads.

Attack ads are a turn off for me.

MasterB

Re: Attack ads

Post by MasterB » Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:51 am

I don't like attack ads even know polls show most Americans don't like personal attack ads. They always are aired them during the election year guess they think they work personally I don't think they work in my opinion.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Deleted User 15846

Re: Attack ads

Post by Deleted User 15846 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:11 am

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic