Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Tudor Dixon Michigan's own Sarah Palin?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 15846

Tudor Dixon Michigan's own Sarah Palin?

Post by Deleted User 15846 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:03 am

This women has shades or Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachmann. Foolish and off the latch.

I wonder if she lives in a Tudor style home on a cul-de-sac :lol:

Deleted User 15783

Re: Tudor Dixon Michigan's own Sarah Palin?

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:00 am

Mr. Peabody wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:03 am
This women has shades or Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachmann. Foolish and off the latch.
Which Republican do you think has the best (however so slim) chance of beating Whitmer?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:59 am

Sarah wasn't a bad Alaska governor, just poor a VP candidate because of a lack foreign policy experience.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 15846

Post by Deleted User 15846 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:19 pm

In The Bleachers wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:00 am
Mr. Peabody wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:03 am
Which Republican do you think has the best (however so slim) chance of beating Whitmer?
I don't think any of them to be quite honest. Dr.Soldano strikes me to be a bit pretentious and the rest seem to be swimming against the current. Governor Whitmer I find to be quite abrasive, however she will like prevail in the fall, say by 8-9 percentage I'd say. This will surly put a bee in a few bonnets here.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:19 am

Dixon has 4 kids. She needs to be a stay at home mom, not running the state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:41 am

paul8539 wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:19 am
Dixon has 4 kids. She needs to be a stay at home mom, not running the state.
Misogynist.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

kager

Post by kager » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:24 am

Dixon sure seems to have the Rinke campaign ruffled.

Lots of Dixon attack ads running on TV, not all by Rinke... or maybe even Republican organizations, for that matter...

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:25 am

While I don't think Dixon is anywhere near as bad as Sarah Palin, I've never been fond of politicians from the west side of the state...they are either religious fanatics, or big-time RINO's. Most people from Grand Rapids who I've known appear to be paralyzed with fear when we're in the car, and pass a green and white sign that reads "Detroit City Limits"

That's not good.

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:26 am

kager wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:24 am
Dixon sure seems to have the Rinke campaign ruffled.

Lots of Dixon attack ads running on TV, not all by Rinke... or maybe even Republican organizations, for that matter...
His ads about Dixon being supported by Never Trumpers kinda look silly this morning...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:07 pm

Attack ads by Democrat governors association.

"in addition to a massive seven-figure ad campaign backed by the Democratic Governors Association. The DGA dumped $2 million dollars in the race by claiming Dixon would cut funding to the Michigan State Police by $500 million. The massive last-minute effort to block Dixon by Democrats focused on Detroit, Flint, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City markets."
https://www.michigannewssource.com/2022 ... e-headline

new poll:

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:11 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:07 pm
Attack ads by Democrat governors association.

"in addition to a massive seven-figure ad campaign backed by the Democratic Governors Association. The DGA dumped $2 million dollars in the race by claiming Dixon would cut funding to the Michigan State Police by $500 million. The massive last-minute effort to block Dixon by Democrats focused on Detroit, Flint, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City markets."
https://www.michigannewssource.com/2022 ... e-headline

new poll:
Whitmer is terrified of Dixon. If Dixon beats her, she won't be able to run for the top or second seat in 2024.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:44 pm

Maybe she should have considered that before power tripping over herself.

When Whitmer walks in a room the furnace kicks on.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:17 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:44 pm
Maybe she should have considered that before power tripping over herself.

When Whitmer walks in a room the furnace kicks on.
Dixon is yet another very weak candidate from Michigans insanely bad at putting up major candidates GOP. Another Dick DeVos or Posthumus. Whitmer will probably win by 10 and drag Benson and Nessell with her.

Seriously for a state as evenly divided as we are (though slightly more Democratic overall) the Michigan GOP really sucks and has an awful track record at the statewide level.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:05 am

I'm surprised that Garrett is in second in the poll I thought it be Kevin Rinke since he has had a whole lot of ads, Garrett, not so much he had one that aired for about a month in late Nov/Dec 2021 then nothing until now. Kevin & Perry Johnson had the most with the ads Dixon didn't start until mid-June. I don't believe that ad about Dixon defunding the police.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:25 am

Tudor is Betsy De Vos junior.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic