Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Craig James helps Whitmer win re-election

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Craig James helps Whitmer win re-election

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:09 am

Excellent! Write in's simply drain votes from legitimate candidates.
Former Detroit police Chief James Craig said he will run as a write-in candidate in the Republican primary for governor after fraudulent signatures on petitions left him short of the minimum to get on the Aug. 2 ballot.

“I’m not going to roll over,” Craig said Thursday night on WJBK-TV, known as Fox 2 Detroit. “This is not about me as a candidate. This is about the voters of Michigan.”

Craig was considered a GOP front-runner with wide name recognition in southeastern Michigan before he and four other Republicans were scratched from the ballot because of phony signatures turned in by paid circulators.

“I’m going to run as a writein,” Craig said. “I’m going to be the next governor.”

Wealthy business consultant Perry Johnson is asking a federal judge to revive his campaign, though his lawsuit is a long shot.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Re: Craig James helps Whitmer win re-election

Post by Matt » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:15 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:09 am
Former Detroit police Chief James Craig said he will run as a write-in candidate in the Republican primary for governor after fraudulent signatures on petitions left him short of the minimum to get on the Aug. 2 ballot.

“I’m not going to roll over,” Craig said Thursday night on WJBK-TV, known as Fox 2 Detroit. “This is not about me as a candidate. This is about the voters of Michigan.”

Craig was considered a GOP front-runner with wide name recognition in southeastern Michigan before he and four other Republicans were scratched from the ballot because of phony signatures turned in by paid circulators.

“I’m going to run as a writein,” Craig said. “I’m going to be the next governor.”

Wealthy business consultant Perry Johnson is asking a federal judge to revive his campaign, though his lawsuit is a long shot.
It's in the primary, not the general election, shit for brains.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:18 am

Matt wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:15 am
TC Talks wrote:

Let's see... He's going to be slaughtered with ads about how corrupt he has been...

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:21 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:18 am
Matt wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:15 am
TC Talks wrote:

Let's see... He's going to be slaughtered with ads about how corrupt he has been...
He hasn't been. Gretchen Whitmer is incompetent.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:26 am

You got to wonder just how wise of a businessman Johnson is. I think everyone but Fred Flintstone's dead grandma can agree he has zero chance of even winning the primary. Yet he won't quit spending his own money. You would think his family would be hitting him up the side of the head saying "Wake Up".

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:34 am

Myself, I think Craig should not go through with it. The ballot fiasco is too much of a black eye to overcome.

It's fraud. He may of been an innocent bystander. And in the dark it was going on. But it is fraud.

kager

Post by kager » Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:07 am

Someone's (as usual) counting their buzzards before they're hatched.

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:21 am

In The Bleachers wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:26 am
You got to wonder just how wise of a businessman Johnson is. I think everyone but Fred Flintstone's dead grandma can agree he has zero chance of even winning the primary. Yet he won't quit spending his own money. You would think his family would be hitting him up the side of the head saying "Wake Up".
He reminds me of Trump

― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:51 am

kager wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:07 am
Someone's (as usual) counting their buzzards before they're hatched.
2016 - he(?) was with her

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:06 am

For me, this will be a tough choice. I'm undecided between Dixon and Craig.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:04 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:06 am
For me, this will be a tough choice. I'm undecided between Dixon and Craig.
Craig might make a decent lieutenant governor, but not governor.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:25 pm

As of today, I plan on supporting Tudor Dixon.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:43 pm

Like I said earlier, Whitmer's reelection seems pretty safe.

― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:13 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:43 pm
Imagine wanting to see that incompetent hack reelected...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:29 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:13 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:43 pm
Imagine wanting to see that incompetent hack reelected...
She makes that frigid Canadian, Granholm, look decent.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic