Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trumps Vows to Lock Up Nessel

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Trumps Vows to Lock Up Nessel

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:47 pm

Who comes up with these names? "Tudor."

"Meshawn."

Good grief.

I will say Tudor wouldn't be nearly as bad at the top of the ticket as Perry what's-his-face.

She presented herself well on Fox 2's Let It Rip show a couple weeks ago. I disagree with her views on the GR police shooting incident, but she came across as lucid and articulate.

It is a shame James Craig's campaign is in apparent disarray. He is probably surrounding himself with the wrong people or simply isn't heeding their campaign advice. The good news is he still has plenty of time to get his act together.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:01 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:47 pm

"Meshawn."

Good grief.

I will say Tudor wouldn't be nearly as bad at the top of the ticket as Perry what's-his-face.

She presented herself well on Fox 2's Let It Rip show a couple weeks ago. I disagree with her views on the GR police shooting incident, but she came across as lucid and articulate.

It is a shame James Craig's campaign is in apparent disarray. He is probably surrounding himself with the wrong people or simply isn't heeding their campaign advice. The good news is he still has plenty of time to get his act together.
She is better than Waxman, but the heavy lobbying for Trump's support is embarrassing.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:20 am

Seems like this is a week late and a dollar short: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 547243002/

Time to also boot his 🐖 of a wife from party leadership.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:13 am

MWmetalhead wrote:

"Meshawn."

Good grief.

My friend rented a tudor once. She had very nice beds.

And yes, anyone would be a better face of the GOP than the alien-human hybrid that is Perry Johnson.

As a Democrat, the candidate that worries me the most in the general is James Craig.

Regardless, whomever the GOP nominee is, they will have money. The big questions to me are: will they have the guts to debate Whitmer or cower like their RNC counterparts at the presidential level? And if they do debate, will they make coherent arguments?

For the primary, will James Craig get votes in the rural areas that aren't favorable to Blacks? Obviously, he will do well in the metro Detroit suburbs but what about GR, Lansing, and Flint where he has less name recognition.

My fears for Dana Nessel have been relieved. Great job. :lol

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:57 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:13 am
MWmetalhead wrote:

"Meshawn."

Good grief.

And yes, anyone would be a better face of the GOP than the alien-human hybrid that is Perry Johnson.

As a Democrat, the candidate that worries me the most in the general is James Craig.

Regardless, whomever the GOP nominee is, they will have money. The big questions to me are: will they have the guts to debate Whitmer or cower like their RNC counterparts at the presidential level? And if they do debate, will they make coherent arguments?

For the primary, will James Craig get votes in the rural areas that aren't favorable to Blacks? Obviously, he will do well in the metro Detroit suburbs but what about GR, Lansing, and Flint where he has less name recognition.

This is the first time in recorded history that "Dana Nessel" and "great job" have been so close to each other.

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:50 am

..... Regardless, whomever the GOP nominee is, they will have money. The big questions to me are: will they have the guts to debate Whitmer or cower like their RNC counterparts at the presidential level? And if they do debate, will they make coherent arguments? ....
My personal opinion. Craig's only opportunity to maybe beat Whitmer is IF he wants to sling some mud. Make a big deal with her administrations "Do as I say, not as I do" antics during the lockdowns. Traveling when Michiganders were being told not to. Gathering when Michiganders were being told not to. You have to admit there's plenty of instances to highlight. I believe quite a few Michiganders became disgruntled over that sort of thing. To me, I think it's his only angle that could be exploited if he wanted to go that route.

Other than the above, I think she handled Covid well. Yeah she may of overreacting on the side of caution. But I don't think enough people are pissed off about that to not vote for her.

We all know the roads are getting worked on. That was her claim to fame this term, and it is happening.

What issues can a republican opponent really bring up that would sway voters that voted for her the first time to change their mind?

You also pondered if Craig could win in areas that are not black. John James did it when he ran against Peters. The better question is could Craig carry the areas of the state where the lemmings do what they are told?
Last edited by Deleted User 15783 on Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:34 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:57 am
MWmetalhead wrote:

"Meshawn."

Good grief.

This is the first time in recorded history that "Dana Nessel" and "great job" have been so close to each other.
You don't recognize what she has done for the LGBT community. She made addressing hate crimes a priority. Going after polluters and dumpers. Not to mention, she gives LGBT youth a goal they can aspire to as they become adults.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Mike

Post by Mike » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:51 pm

Loose cannon, scumbag...it would seem there is one more term to describe DePerno: Aspiring felon.

Exclusive: Trump-backed Michigan attorney general candidate involved in voting-system breach, documents show (Reuters)

ETA before anyone asks - Nessel's already seeking to recuse herself here. Michigan AG calls for special prosecutor in case now involving her Trump-backed opponent (Politico)

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:09 am

Mike wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:51 pm
Loose cannon, scumbag...it would seem there is one more term to describe DePerno: Aspiring felon.

Exclusive: Trump-backed Michigan attorney general candidate involved in voting-system breach, documents show (Reuters)

ETA before anyone asks - Nessel's already seeking to recuse herself here. Michigan AG calls for special prosecutor in case now involving her Trump-backed opponent (Politico)
I'm not a fan of Deperno, but holy hell, Dana Nixon needs to go.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:24 am

Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:09 am
Mike wrote:

The Dyke/Dam breaker Nessel picked freshwater mussels over the safety of residents of Sanford, MI. Anyone with some common sense wouldn't have sued to keep the water levels up in the Spring.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:49 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:24 am
Matt wrote:
Mike wrote:

The Dyke/Dam breaker Nessel picked freshwater mussels over the safety of residents of Sanford, MI. Anyone with some common sense wouldn't have sued to keep the water levels up in the Spring.
Being outright about your homophobic beliefs these days? God bless you...

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:06 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:24 am
Matt wrote:
Mike wrote:

Fuck you. It was a private dam owner who fucked the whole dam thing up.

Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:54 pm

But the state said that the dyke/dam was in good/fair condition and insisted that the level not be drawn down. They even denied a permit to lower the level.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:20 pm

So what are the Vegas odds on Trump ending up in prison?

The FBI don't go around raiding former Presidents homes without damn good reasons.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic