Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Christian Republican Leader Lee Chatfield accused of sexual assault

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Christian Republican Leader Lee Chatfield accused of sexual assault

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:32 am

I'm surprised that Bryce or Audiophile haven't brought this up...

Lee Chatfield former speaker of the Michigan house has now been charged with sexual assault. Making this more sickening is that it occurred at a Christian School operated by his parents. Now the school is being accused of not reporting the abuse even though it's their legal responsibility and moral obligation. This is the Republican Party we've all come to know in Michigan.

This is the same idiot who twice tried to bring a gun onto a commercial flight.
BURT LAKE—It’s been 17 years, but a former student at Northern Michigan Christian Academy said she’s still in disbelief about how school administrators reacted when she told them a teacher had sexually assaulted her when she was 13 on a mission trip to Texas.

They made no effort to get her counseling. Little effort to suss out the truth. And failed to alert authorities.

Instead, said the student, now 30, leaders of the church and school founded by pastor Rusty Chatfield summoned her and her parents to a meeting, where she was forced to sit face-to-face with her alleged assaulter and his wife.

There, she said, adults in the room pressured her to retract her accusations.

“They were constant on me,” said the woman, who Bridge Michigan is not naming at her request. “‘You’re lying.’ ‘There’s no way this would happen.’ ‘He would never do this.’ ‘He’s a good man of the church.’” She told Bridge Michigan the questioning seemed intended to suggest “I’m just a dumb 13-year-old kid that’s just trying to make stuff up.”

The former student is the second woman to go public with accusations she was sexually assaulted by a teacher while she was a teenage student at the Christian school and church complex near Burt Lake.

In December, another former student told Bridge that Rusty Chatfield’s son, Lee, began sexually assaulting her when she was a 15 or 16-year-old and Lee was a teacher at the school. That woman, now 26, said the assaults progressed to unwanted intercourse and continued for more than decade, even after she married Lee Chatfield’s younger brother, and Lee entered politics and rose to House speaker in the Michigan Legislature

https://record-eagle-cnhi.newsmemory.co ... 01&artid=1

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Re: Christian Republican Leader Lee Chatfield accused of sexual assault

Post by Matt » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:43 am

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Re: Christian Republican Leader Lee Chatfield accused of sexual assault

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:14 am

Reagan4prez wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:48 am

Ah, yes, the same old “one person allegedly does something, therefore, the entire group they associate with does the same thing” argument.

Follow me for more logical corrections.

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:42 pm
Seriously, niggers are the only people on earth who steal stuff to protest violence.
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:29 pm
The reason why Italy has so many cases of Covid-19 is because wops are really dirty people, almost as dirty as chinks!

The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic