Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Inkster PD = pieces of human garbage

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Inkster PD = pieces of human garbage

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:12 pm

I had the displeasure of watching an extremely disturbing and heartbreaking story on WDIV where a piece of shit in uniform brazenly murdered a friendly dog.

The dog's offense? It was off leash and approached an officer, wagging its tail, to greet him as another officer was taking a police report from the dog's owner on an unrelated matter.

The dog was shot four times.

The officer who shot the dog should be prosecuted, and I hope he and his employer are sued to the hilt. He also needs to be removed from street duty immediately.

craig11152

Re: Inkster PD = pieces of human garbage

Post by craig11152 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:06 pm

I saw it too. Heartbreaking.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:42 pm

There are a lot of mentally unstable people that have a badge, but there are more good people than mentally unstable. It is unfortunate that the mentally unstable and generally pieces of garbage (this guy in Inkster and Derek Chauvin) give the good ones a bad name.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:23 pm

Unfortunately, according to Michigan law dogs are treated as property. Nothing more nothing less. Most likely, nothing will happen to this officer although I concur in the fact that he is a piece of human garbage. It is quite easy by watching body language to tell if a dog is aggressive or friendly

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:36 am

Magically, his body camera "malfunctioned" immediately before the encounter in question. I do not accept for a split second that this was a random equipment malfunction.

Fortunately, an eyewitness recorded the encounter from a distance for all to see.

The officer is mentally unstable and exercises poor judgment. For those reasons alone, he should be terminated.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:20 am

He should indeed be discharged from the department. Immediately. Criminally, he could be charged with destruction of property at most. Which I think is a shame.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:11 pm

Dog this time, human next time. Time to remove that POS.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:26 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:11 pm
Dog this time, human next time. Time to remove that POS.
For once, I agree with you on something.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:17 am

Reagan4prez wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:52 pm
You couldn’t pay me enough to be in law enforcement, and I respect those who are.

However, there’s a big problem with their training, or lack thereof.

They’re trained to treat everyone like a criminal, that they’re lying, and try to get them to incriminate themselves.

No wonder blacks don’t trust cops. When cops treat everyone like criminals, blacks treat all cops as bad. It goes both ways.

How about cops treat everyone with respect and treat actual criminals harshly and the public can treat most cops like they are just trying to do their jobs, like most are.
Oh no….

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:34 pm

Reagan4prez wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:12 pm
And it’s not just the lack of training, it’s the “protect ourselves at all costs” that’s really disgusting. Police murder people because “they felt scared.” No non-police officer gets to make that excuse.

Consider this, a police officer mows down an innocent woman with his car. The department’s response? “It was a restricted area and she should not have been there.”

https://youtu.be/bpDgCpws1T8
When we abdicate all of our own responsibilities and abilities to take care of ourselves and our property and vest it with them, then they deserve to get a bunch of extra protections that go with it. Heck, now we're sending them after the mentally ill and expecting them to handle those crazies too.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:19 pm

Reagan4prez wrote:
And it’s not just the lack of training, it’s the “protect ourselves at all costs” that’s really disgusting. Police murder people because “they felt scared.” No non-police officer gets to make that excuse.

Consider this, a police officer mows down an innocent woman with his car. The department’s response? “It was a restricted area and she should not have been there.”

Welcome back LL. How long you think you'll make it this time?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:29 am

Bryce wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:19 pm
Reagan4prez wrote:

Welcome back LL. How long you think you'll make it this time?
Was gonna be my comment too. Lasted about 2 days talking semi-normally too. Just can’t hold it together though.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic