Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

A new TRINO hero?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
HD74

A new TRINO hero?

Post by HD74 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:55 pm

Apparently the Township clerk in Adams Township in Hillsdale County is under investigation by MSP in the mysterious disappearance of a voting machine brain. She had refused to allow routine maintenance of the machines. This caused her to be stripped of her authority and the county has to run the vote instead. https://www.mlive.com/politics/2021/10/ ... ories.html

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

HD74

Re: A new TRINO hero?

Post by HD74 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:44 pm

Hmm, I posted this in Michigan because it was a local Michigan township clerk. Perhaps it should be in U.S. Either way, what happened to that “brain” while it was missing? Since we are so concerned with voter integrity, why has there not been a follow up to this?
TCSU please research this and let us know.
Thanks

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Rate This

Re: A new TRINO hero?

Post by Rate This » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:34 am

HD74 wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:44 pm
Hmm, I posted this in Michigan because it was a local Michigan township clerk. Perhaps it should be in U.S. Either way, what happened to that “brain” while it was missing? Since we are so concerned with voter integrity, why has there not been a follow up to this?
TCSU please research this and let us know.
Thanks
Well… she’s a nut job, that much is certain. It would be ironic indeed if the only folks who wind up cooking the books are the ones afraid the other side is cooking the books. Maybe that’s the entire point of the non-existent fraud excercise.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic