Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

See my proposed U.S. Congressional District map for MIchigan

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MasterB

Re: See my proposed U.S. Congressional District map for MIchigan

Post by MasterB » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:27 am

I hope that Talib faces Slotkin in a primary next year I believe that Slotkin could beat Talib I hope. I don't want Fred Upton VS Bill Huizinga they should not have to fight for a seat just my opinion, I'd vote Upton since he has helped my family more than once to get through red tape when it came to government programs whoever wins the primary I'd vote for them. I liked the second one better MWmetalhead.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:00 pm

I appreciate the feedback!

I've always held Mr. Upton in high regard. We need more people like him in Congress. He is from an increasingly bygone era, I fear.

I like Congresspeople who don't resort to theatrics, who are not hyper partisan, and who are pragmatists.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:13 pm

I like your 5065 better. Just move the northern county from 11 into 13, and some of Huron county into 11.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:48 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:00 pm
I appreciate the feedback!

I've always held Mr. Upton in high regard. We need more people like him in Congress. He is from an increasingly bygone era, I fear.

I like Congresspeople who don't resort to theatrics, who are not hyper partisan, and who are pragmatists.
I liked his niece better back in her day.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:00 am

Her day has certainly come & gone, I would say.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic