Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

BREAKING: Complaint Filed Against Gretchen Whitmer Over Charter Jet Trip to Florida Last March

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: BREAKING: Complaint Filed Against Gretchen Whitmer Over Charter Jet Trip to Florida Last March

Post by audiophile » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:30 pm

With Cuomo out, when does Whitmer get impeached?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

HD74

Re: BREAKING: Complaint Filed Against Gretchen Whitmer Over Charter Jet Trip to Florida Last March

Post by HD74 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:51 pm

Did he grope her too???

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:08 am

I don't know, but Whitmer was clearing making love to Cuomo's authoritarian legislative passes.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:32 pm

G G wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:37 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:59 pm
audiophile wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:02 am
Oh a state full of retiree's is going to have low death rates? Did you skip statistics class? LOL
At least pretend like you care, homophobe.
Do you type with a lisp?
I don't have a lisp, horse fucker.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:38 pm

audiophile wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:08 am
I don't know, but Whitmer was clearing making love to Cuomo's authoritarian legislative passes.
Cuomo is entirely different because he got caught misrepresenting the number of deaths and cases early on in the pandemic. No such evidence for Gretchen.

Also, recall that I have called for Cuomo to resign due to his harassment for months.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:20 pm

Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:38 pm
audiophile wrote:
Cuomo is entirely different because he got caught misrepresenting the number of deaths and cases early on in the pandemic. No such evidence for Gretchen.

Also, recall that I have called for Cuomo to resign due to his harassment for months.
The AG refused to investigate Whitmer, and the DOJ changed control and dropped an independent investigation.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:31 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:20 pm
audiophile wrote:

The AG refused to investigate Whitmer, and the DOJ changed control and dropped an independent investigation.
Nothing to investigate.

Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:15 pm

Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:31 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:20 pm
audiophile wrote:

Nothing to investigate.
You're right: it's clear she murdered seniors.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic