Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

MI Senate GOP finds NO Fraud

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

MI Senate GOP finds NO Fraud

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:52 pm

Well, no fraud found. Biden wins again.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireSto ... n-78445547

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

tapeisrolling

Re: MI Senate GOP finds NO Fraud

Post by tapeisrolling » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:21 pm

And........ That is why we need 37 new laws on voting in MI.?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:13 pm

tapeisrolling wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:21 pm
And........ That is why we need 37 new laws on voting in MI.?
Making sure a Democrat doesn’t win next time is why there are 37 new laws proposed. They just burned their cover story.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:41 pm

factchecker wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:51 am
The title of this thread is 100% false.

There has been plenty of cases of fraud that you all know about. If you need help, open your eyes. I'll post just for you. Aren't you special?

The claim is that there was no "widespread, systematic voter fraud." Why all the qualifiers? Why does it have to be described as "widespread" and "systematic"?

So, let's use the same reasoning for another issue: child rape.

So, just like voter fraud, child rape happens. But since child rape isn't "widespread and systematic" it doesn't matter and shouldn't be investigated and rooted out? Asking for an ethical person.
What do you expect from a bootlicking liberal that tows the party lines?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic