Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I Hope Someone Keeps An Eye On The Collection Plate

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

I Hope Someone Keeps An Eye On The Collection Plate

Post by Bryce » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:23 pm

Kwame Kilpatrick is coming home this weekend, and a large part of that visit will involve a visit to a house of worship, where the disgraced former mayor of Detroit will preach a message of redemption.

Kilpatrick will preach during the 10 a.m. service Sunday at the church at 9000 Woodward. The Rev. James Holley, the senior pastor of Little Rock for past 43 years, said Tuesday that the ex-mayor will deliver a message of hope and second chances.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 14896

Re: I Hope Someone Keeps An Eye On The Collection Plate

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:20 pm

I must be living under a rock.
I did not know he was out.
I did not know he was divorced.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:03 am

Wow, the strip clubs on 8 Mile will be back in the black again.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:04 pm

I heard a snippet of his sermon. He said that he learned to give a sermon with no one in the room.

So he was talking to himself, and no one else wanted to listed?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic