Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

June 2021 : Pride Month in Michigan

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
G G

Re: June 2021 : Pride Month in Michigan

Post by G G » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:30 pm

Bobbert wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:02 pm
G G wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:41 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:04 am
G G wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:47 pm
Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:41 pm
G G wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:40 pm
Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:02 pm
G G wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:50 pm
ZenithCKLW wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:13 pm
Lower-case "pride", as an internal feeling, isn't granted by anybody else. Nobody has to obtain permission, or "earn" from somebody else their sense of pride of anything, especially pride of who they are. Nobody can hold captive somebody else's sense of pride.
Okay then, there is nothing remarkable about being a part of the LGBTQIA+ population that should encourage a person to feel pride. Feeling proud because of who you want to sleep with or who you want to dress up as is quite a low bar. And if we are considering the actions of LGBTQIA+ people in their individual groupings or as a whole, they have not done much of anything to encourage pride. To the contrary, they should feel shame.

Let me tell you why, and I will take the trannies as an example.

There are many people who fit into a classic definition of gender dysphoria, and who should be supported through mental health services aimed at determining the safest strategy for care for patients. However, over the past decade or so, there has been a community that has evolved among trannies that rejects standards of care that would involve the diagnosis and prescription of treatment for these people. They refer to medical professionals as gatekeepers who work to prevent the transition of trannies, which is why simply relying on informed consent is the preferred model among so many trannies now.

This is a problem because of what it means for children and people who are mentally unwell. Research supports the existence of a phenomenon where young people in social media groups are experiencing a type of gender dysphoria referred to as "rapid-onset gender dysphoria". The use of drugs such as puberty blockers and HRT, or even surgery can damage children and young adults. "Egg cracking" is basically emotional conditioning that trannies use on vulnerable people.

It also creates an opportunity for abusers to hide behind vulnerable people. If you do some research, you will see that there is a high prevalence of trannies who are also sex offenders and that people who are questioning experience sexual assault. Also, the ratio of sexually explicit content among tranny social media profiles supports Blanchard's research on autogynephilia, which, in general, is rejected by the transgender community.

This is an example of why people in the LGBTQIA+ movement should be ashamed of themselves, rather than prideful.
ZenithCKLW wrote:
Capital letter "Pride", as a civil rights movement, came as a response to those trying to impose shame and violence on non-heterosexuals, and will continue regardless of the permission granted (or lack of) by those who already want non-heterosexual people removed from the Earth. The celebration of Pride comes from those persecuted groups of people saying "we will not accept your shame anymore; we are proud of who we are."
I find it hard to see how exploitive deviants who manipulate and con other people out of money and gender identity should be proud of who they are.
You are trash, but you are the minority and have been for the last 7 years.
I don't care if I am the minority or not I am right.

Don't you find it disgusting what they have done to children like Desmond napoles?
Shit that never happened.
No sane parent allows what is happening with Desmond to happen.

Get your head out of the ground son.
Right because it never happened. Your horses need new shoes. Take care of that shit in the stable, dad.
A parent allowing this doesn't bother you?

Parents should not allow this kind of shit. Even if he was a real girl it would still be filth.

I don't see why banning this filth is a problem!

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/04/22/r ... s-illegal/
Thanks for all your comments in this thread. Very interesting perspective on this issue.
Why thanks Bob!

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Bobbert

Post by Bobbert » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:30 pm

June 2021 has been an interesting month in the history of male homosexual predators:

Boy Scouts
https://nypost.com/2021/06/18/boy-scout ... e-victims/

Catholic Church
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57318959

UM team doctor Robert Anderson
https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/14/opinions ... index.html

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:22 pm

G G wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:30 pm
Bobbert wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:02 pm
G G wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:41 am
Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:04 am
G G wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:47 pm
Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:41 pm
G G wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:40 pm
Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:02 pm
G G wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:50 pm
ZenithCKLW wrote:
Lower-case "pride", as an internal feeling, isn't granted by anybody else. Nobody has to obtain permission, or "earn" from somebody else their sense of pride of anything, especially pride of who they are. Nobody can hold captive somebody else's sense of pride.
Okay then, there is nothing remarkable about being a part of the LGBTQIA+ population that should encourage a person to feel pride. Feeling proud because of who you want to sleep with or who you want to dress up as is quite a low bar. And if we are considering the actions of LGBTQIA+ people in their individual groupings or as a whole, they have not done much of anything to encourage pride. To the contrary, they should feel shame.

Let me tell you why, and I will take the trannies as an example.

There are many people who fit into a classic definition of gender dysphoria, and who should be supported through mental health services aimed at determining the safest strategy for care for patients. However, over the past decade or so, there has been a community that has evolved among trannies that rejects standards of care that would involve the diagnosis and prescription of treatment for these people. They refer to medical professionals as gatekeepers who work to prevent the transition of trannies, which is why simply relying on informed consent is the preferred model among so many trannies now.

This is a problem because of what it means for children and people who are mentally unwell. Research supports the existence of a phenomenon where young people in social media groups are experiencing a type of gender dysphoria referred to as "rapid-onset gender dysphoria". The use of drugs such as puberty blockers and HRT, or even surgery can damage children and young adults. "Egg cracking" is basically emotional conditioning that trannies use on vulnerable people.

It also creates an opportunity for abusers to hide behind vulnerable people. If you do some research, you will see that there is a high prevalence of trannies who are also sex offenders and that people who are questioning experience sexual assault. Also, the ratio of sexually explicit content among tranny social media profiles supports Blanchard's research on autogynephilia, which, in general, is rejected by the transgender community.

This is an example of why people in the LGBTQIA+ movement should be ashamed of themselves, rather than prideful.
ZenithCKLW wrote:
Capital letter "Pride", as a civil rights movement, came as a response to those trying to impose shame and violence on non-heterosexuals, and will continue regardless of the permission granted (or lack of) by those who already want non-heterosexual people removed from the Earth. The celebration of Pride comes from those persecuted groups of people saying "we will not accept your shame anymore; we are proud of who we are."
I find it hard to see how exploitive deviants who manipulate and con other people out of money and gender identity should be proud of who they are.
You are trash, but you are the minority and have been for the last 7 years.
I don't care if I am the minority or not I am right.

Don't you find it disgusting what they have done to children like Desmond napoles?
Shit that never happened.
No sane parent allows what is happening with Desmond to happen.

Get your head out of the ground son.
Right because it never happened. Your horses need new shoes. Take care of that shit in the stable, dad.
A parent allowing this doesn't bother you?

Parents should not allow this kind of shit. Even if he was a real girl it would still be filth.

I don't see why banning this filth is a problem!

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/04/22/r ... s-illegal/
Thanks for all your comments in this thread. Very interesting perspective on this issue.
Why thanks Bob!
Aww, someone has his own bobble head.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bobbert

Post by Bobbert » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:49 am

factchecker wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:58 am
I don't believe it was ever about simply legalizing same-sex marriage.
I've heard comments (from radio host Dennis Prager) that it was also about there being no difference between male and female, which is certainly a hot topic today.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:50 am

factchecker wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:52 am
Bobbert wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:49 am
factchecker wrote:
I've heard comments (from radio host Dennis Prager) that it was also about there being no difference between male and female, which is certainly a hot topic today.
Sure is.

How many genders are we up to now? I lost count after the biological two. Asking for a scientist.
Go fuck yourself, LL/Biden girl/fact bungler.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:37 pm

Just wanna say "good riddance" again, ll. You will be banned VERY shortly.

The censorship king from out of state.

Bobbert

Post by Bobbert » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:29 pm

factchecker wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:52 am
Bobbert wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:49 am
factchecker wrote:
Sure is.

How many genders are we up to now? I lost count after the biological two. Asking for a scientist.
I think they also wanted official government recognition of homosexuality, which would then be used for leverage in other legal cases, which we have seen happen.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic