Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

June 2021 : Pride Month in Michigan

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
G G

Re: June 2021 : Pride Month in Michigan

Post by G G » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:14 am

ZenithCKLW wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:51 am
In my view, the hatred, ignorance, and projected shame from some non-lgbtq+ people are the reason "Pride" is absolutely necessary. Straight people don't get "their month" because it's not necessary. On a societal level, straight people aren't subject to the same kind of vitriol or danger simply because of being straight.
If the rationale for "Pride Month" is that straight people have not experienced vitriol or danger because they are straight, then what about the rest of the population that is victimized by LGBTQIA+ people? These people were found to be about three times more likely to go to prison and about half of the female inmate in the UK were m2f trannies.

Seems to me that while its possible to find some stories where color commentary illustrates a dark picture, the numbers express that these people are the ones exposing an unsuspecting public to vitriol and danger themselves.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:28 pm

G G wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:54 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:22 pm
G G wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:47 am
There is nothing to be proud about there. I mean, c'mon. Should I be proud of being in a monogamous relationship with my wife? And if so, where is my month for that? I just cannot understand what is so much more pride-inducing about selecting to be an orientation that results in transferring a disease as deadly as HIV/AIDS or selecting to have your genitals replaced by an infectious gape.

We have mental illness awareness month, but are the mentally ill supposed to be proud? No.

So you can stuff it with your name calling, honey.
We should be celebrating the moment your mom swallowed you, but yet here we are...You are the default, so there is zero reason to celebrate heteronormativity.

HIV and AIDS is not spread as much now as whaf it was. You are a joke, and your little horses think so too.
You just don't seem to get it.

When the basis for pride becomes your skin color, what is in your underpants, or who you want to be in bed with, then you really do cheapen the idea of pride. There is nothing so remarkable about the gays, Blacks, or men who like to pretend to be women that they should feel proud for these personal attributes. Pride is something someone should develop over time. When I look at these communities, I have to ask where the pride comes from and how it manifests.

The gays and trannies can have real pride only one way: by earning it.
Some have earned it with their spilled blood. When we have to live in fear but still step out, we've earned it.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:13 pm

Lower-case "pride", as an internal feeling, isn't granted by anybody else. Nobody has to obtain permission, or "earn" from somebody else their sense of pride of anything, especially pride of who they are. Nobody can hold captive somebody else's sense of pride.

Capital letter "Pride", as a civil rights movement, came as a response to those trying to impose shame and violence on non-heterosexuals, and will continue regardless of the permission granted (or lack of) by those who already want non-heterosexual people removed from the Earth. The celebration of Pride comes from those persecuted groups of people saying "we will not accept your shame anymore; we are proud of who we are."

This is not about liberal vs. conservative, democrat vs. republican, religion A vs. religion B. This is about the ability to treat people, even if different than one's self, with the same dignity and rights you'd expect for yourself. Much like horrible racists who wrongly believe(d) black people were/are only "worth" 3/5 of a person, homophobic people wrongly believe LGBTQ+ people are not full, dignified human beings. Some people will never understand how dangerous and immoral for society that belief is, as they forever attempt to hide their ignorance and fear by rationalizing their behavior, which seems to really come down to one thing as the source: hate.

Hate will never be tolerated. As I step off my soapbox, the real-world person known online as ZenithCKLW will always stand with my LGBTQ+ brothers and sisters. Happy Pride to you all, and may you enjoy all the happiness and success life has to offer you. The world is better with you in it.

G G

Post by G G » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:50 pm

ZenithCKLW wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:13 pm
Lower-case "pride", as an internal feeling, isn't granted by anybody else. Nobody has to obtain permission, or "earn" from somebody else their sense of pride of anything, especially pride of who they are. Nobody can hold captive somebody else's sense of pride.
Okay then, there is nothing remarkable about being a part of the LGBTQIA+ population that should encourage a person to feel pride. Feeling proud because of who you want to sleep with or who you want to dress up as is quite a low bar. And if we are considering the actions of LGBTQIA+ people in their individual groupings or as a whole, they have not done much of anything to encourage pride. To the contrary, they should feel shame.

Let me tell you why, and I will take the trannies as an example.

There are many people who fit into a classic definition of gender dysphoria, and who should be supported through mental health services aimed at determining the safest strategy for care for patients. However, over the past decade or so, there has been a community that has evolved among trannies that rejects standards of care that would involve the diagnosis and prescription of treatment for these people. They refer to medical professionals as gatekeepers who work to prevent the transition of trannies, which is why simply relying on informed consent is the preferred model among so many trannies now.

This is a problem because of what it means for children and people who are mentally unwell. Research supports the existence of a phenomenon where young people in social media groups are experiencing a type of gender dysphoria referred to as "rapid-onset gender dysphoria". The use of drugs such as puberty blockers and HRT, or even surgery can damage children and young adults. "Egg cracking" is basically emotional conditioning that trannies use on vulnerable people.

It also creates an opportunity for abusers to hide behind vulnerable people. If you do some research, you will see that there is a high prevalence of trannies who are also sex offenders and that people who are questioning experience sexual assault. Also, the ratio of sexually explicit content among tranny social media profiles supports Blanchard's research on autogynephilia, which, in general, is rejected by the transgender community.

This is an example of why people in the LGBTQIA+ movement should be ashamed of themselves, rather than prideful.
ZenithCKLW wrote:
Capital letter "Pride", as a civil rights movement, came as a response to those trying to impose shame and violence on non-heterosexuals, and will continue regardless of the permission granted (or lack of) by those who already want non-heterosexual people removed from the Earth. The celebration of Pride comes from those persecuted groups of people saying "we will not accept your shame anymore; we are proud of who we are."
I find it hard to see how exploitive deviants who manipulate and con other people out of money and gender identity should be proud of who they are.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

G G

Post by G G » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:59 pm

Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:28 pm
G G wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:54 am
Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:22 pm
G G wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:47 am
There is nothing to be proud about there. I mean, c'mon. Should I be proud of being in a monogamous relationship with my wife? And if so, where is my month for that? I just cannot understand what is so much more pride-inducing about selecting to be an orientation that results in transferring a disease as deadly as HIV/AIDS or selecting to have your genitals replaced by an infectious gape.

We have mental illness awareness month, but are the mentally ill supposed to be proud? No.

So you can stuff it with your name calling, honey.
We should be celebrating the moment your mom swallowed you, but yet here we are...You are the default, so there is zero reason to celebrate heteronormativity.

HIV and AIDS is not spread as much now as whaf it was. You are a joke, and your little horses think so too.
You just don't seem to get it.

When the basis for pride becomes your skin color, what is in your underpants, or who you want to be in bed with, then you really do cheapen the idea of pride. There is nothing so remarkable about the gays, Blacks, or men who like to pretend to be women that they should feel proud for these personal attributes. Pride is something someone should develop over time. When I look at these communities, I have to ask where the pride comes from and how it manifests.

The gays and trannies can have real pride only one way: by earning it.
Some have earned it with their spilled blood. When we have to live in fear but still step out, we've earned it.
A community that embraces and normalizes what happens to children such as Desmond Napoles is one that makes traditional Americans less willing to walk down a public street.

A community that shuns mental health when 41% of the people in the community are suicidal is shameful. A community that supports scammers responsible for stealing almost half a million from a charity designed to help that 41% is shameful.

A community that encourages body mutilation among young adults and children, even when there are countless cases of regret should not feel pride.

A community where about half of their prison inmates are sex offenders does not deserve to feel pride.

The only people that trannies should fear nowadays is fellow trannies.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:47 pm

TRAVERSE CITY — Clinch Park’s flagpole will sport a sign of Traverse City commissioners’ support for LGBTQ Pride Month, particularly their support for young people, and those of color.

City leaders also will try again on a request to fly the same flag at the Governmental Center after Grand Traverse County Administrator Nate Alger denied Mayor Jim Carruthers’ initial request over concerns that included county policy and future implications.

Carruthers requested both resolutions, which city commissioners unanimously adopted Monday. They did so during a nearly four-hour-long meeting filled with debates over everything from changing rules for sidewalk cafés in the downtown to adopting the city’s $105.8 million, July 2021-through-June 2022 budget.

Ongoing pandemic concerns prompted Up North Pride to push back its event to October, Carruthers said. So he wanted to mark the month that four presidents have also proclaimed as LGBTQ Pride Month, with flags flying at various other government buildings including U.S. embassies.

The month is timed to remember the Stonewall Uprising, Carruthers said — it broke out in June 1968 after a police raid on a bar in New York frequented by LGBTQ people, The Associated Press reported.

Spouses and Up North Pride co-founders Jonny and Elon Cameron both applauded the show of support from the city.

It’s particularly important to show love and acceptance in the face of dismal statistics, Jonny Cameron said, including 40 percent of transgender adults reporting a suicide attempt, and 92 percent of those prior to age 25.

“We know that being seen is important,” they said. “Complicit in this health epidemic is indifference and silence.”

City leaders backed the resolution, with Commissioner Ashlea Walter suggesting a tweak to show support for people of all ages and Carruthers insisting the language still specify youth given the struggles they face — LGBTQ teens are nearly five times more likely to attempt suicide than their heterosexual peers, Jonny Cameron said.

City Attorney Lauren Trible-Laucht suggested the Clinch Park flagpole as a place on city property where commissioners could resolve to fly the flag. They agreed to fly what’s called the Progress Pride flag, which aims to highlight people of color within the LGBTQ community who can face extra discrimination

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:02 pm

G G wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:50 pm
ZenithCKLW wrote:
Okay then, there is nothing remarkable about being a part of the LGBTQIA+ population that should encourage a person to feel pride. Feeling proud because of who you want to sleep with or who you want to dress up as is quite a low bar. And if we are considering the actions of LGBTQIA+ people in their individual groupings or as a whole, they have not done much of anything to encourage pride. To the contrary, they should feel shame.

There are many people who fit into a classic definition of gender dysphoria, and who should be supported through mental health services aimed at determining the safest strategy for care for patients. However, over the past decade or so, there has been a community that has evolved among trannies that rejects standards of care that would involve the diagnosis and prescription of treatment for these people. They refer to medical professionals as gatekeepers who work to prevent the transition of trannies, which is why simply relying on informed consent is the preferred model among so many trannies now.

This is a problem because of what it means for children and people who are mentally unwell. Research supports the existence of a phenomenon where young people in social media groups are experiencing a type of gender dysphoria referred to as "rapid-onset gender dysphoria". The use of drugs such as puberty blockers and HRT, or even surgery can damage children and young adults. "Egg cracking" is basically emotional conditioning that trannies use on vulnerable people.

It also creates an opportunity for abusers to hide behind vulnerable people. If you do some research, you will see that there is a high prevalence of trannies who are also sex offenders and that people who are questioning experience sexual assault. Also, the ratio of sexually explicit content among tranny social media profiles supports Blanchard's research on autogynephilia, which, in general, is rejected by the transgender community.

This is an example of why people in the LGBTQIA+ movement should be ashamed of themselves, rather than prideful.
ZenithCKLW wrote:
I find it hard to see how exploitive deviants who manipulate and con other people out of money and gender identity should be proud of who they are.
You are trash, but you are the minority and have been for the last 7 years.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

G G

Post by G G » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:40 pm

Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:02 pm
G G wrote:
ZenithCKLW wrote:

ZenithCKLW wrote:
I don't care if I am the minority or not I am right.

Don't you find it disgusting what they have done to children like Desmond napoles?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:12 pm

I have a fair amount of pride in my penis. That said, I don't feel the need to have a parade so I can show it to everyone.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:40 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:12 pm
I have a fair amount of pride in my penis. That said, I don't feel the need to have a parade so I can show it to everyone.
Very few within a pride parade do that and those that do should be prosecuted for indecent exposure.

Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:41 pm

G G wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:40 pm
G G wrote:
ZenithCKLW wrote:

ZenithCKLW wrote:

Don't you find it disgusting what they have done to children like Desmond napoles?
Shit that never happened.

Audacity sucks.

G G

Post by G G » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:47 pm

Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:41 pm
G G wrote:
G G wrote:
ZenithCKLW wrote:

ZenithCKLW wrote:

No sane parent allows what is happening with Desmond to happen.

Get your head out of the ground son.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:04 am

G G wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:47 pm
G G wrote:
G G wrote:
ZenithCKLW wrote:

ZenithCKLW wrote:

Right because it never happened. Your horses need new shoes. Take care of that shit in the stable, dad.

Audacity sucks.

G G

Post by G G » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:41 am

Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:04 am
G G wrote:
G G wrote:
G G wrote:
ZenithCKLW wrote:

ZenithCKLW wrote:

Right because it never happened. Your horses need new shoes. Take care of that shit in the stable, dad.
A parent allowing this doesn't bother you?

Parents should not allow this kind of shit. Even if he was a real girl it would still be filth.

I don't see why banning this filth is a problem!

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/04/22/r ... s-illegal/

Bobbert

Post by Bobbert » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:02 pm

G G wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:41 am
Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:04 am
G G wrote:
G G wrote:
G G wrote:
ZenithCKLW wrote:

ZenithCKLW wrote:

A parent allowing this doesn't bother you?

Parents should not allow this kind of shit. Even if he was a real girl it would still be filth.

I don't see why banning this filth is a problem!

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/04/22/r ... s-illegal/
Thanks for all your comments in this thread. Very interesting perspective on this issue.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic