Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Stunner! Chief James Craig to retire.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Mr.Transistor

Re: Stunner! Chief James Craig to retire.

Post by Mr.Transistor » Mon May 10, 2021 4:52 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 8:13 am
Expect the racist attacks from the woke left to start the moment he announces.
Exactly THIS! You will hear nasty things about Chief Craig when he announces. The Dems are getting the spin machine ready. I'm sure Duggan is prepping a playbook against Chief Craig to give to the Queen in exchange for favors for the City of Detroit.

I like Chief Craig's no BS attitude, telling it like it is. Get ready Chief to get in the muck with the Queen of all Mucksters- Gretch!

Kind of shitty that Duggan answered the question about who he would support- saying Detroit is behind Gretchen Whitmer, instead of not answering the question and letting Chief Craig have his day, he had to make sure to invoke that. I'm sure the Chief took note of that cheap shot Duggan.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue May 11, 2021 2:50 am

Matt wrote:
Well, he announced today, and I am still waiting. While I prefer Whitmer, Chief Craig is so much better than dead Dick DeVos and Snyder as well as all the idiotic guys in the legislature. I am interested to hear what his platform will be.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue May 11, 2021 6:33 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 2:50 am
Matt wrote:
Well, he announced today, and I am still waiting. While I prefer Whitmer, Chief Craig is so much better than dead Dick DeVos and Snyder as well as all the idiotic guys in the legislature. I am interested to hear what his platform will be.
I haven't seen an announcement that he's running yet. It is clearly the expectation. Snyder was infinitely better than both his predecessor and successor.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue May 11, 2021 10:29 am

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 4:52 pm
Matt wrote:
Exactly THIS! You will hear nasty things about Chief Craig when he announces. The Dems are getting the spin machine ready. I'm sure Duggan is prepping a playbook against Chief Craig to give to the Queen in exchange for favors for the City of Detroit.

I like Chief Craig's no BS attitude, telling it like it is. Get ready Chief to get in the muck with the Queen of all Mucksters- Gretch!

Kind of shitty that Duggan answered the question about who he would support- saying Detroit is behind Gretchen Whitmer, instead of not answering the question and letting Chief Craig have his day, he had to make sure to invoke that. I'm sure the Chief took note of that cheap shot Duggan.
"kind of shitty" is an understatement!! He should deferred the question completely. That "partisan hack" side of him really cuts into his credibility.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue May 11, 2021 10:42 am

Anybody like the idea of him picking Candice Miller as his running mate?

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:41 pm

He was the best Police Chief we have had in a long time. Sorry to see him go.

No, I would not like to see Candice Miller as his running mate.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:33 pm

Mr. Craig is formally launching his gubernatorial candidacy tomorrow, 9/9.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:40 am

Yes, James Graig is going to give Bitchmer a run for her money in 2022. I'm voting for him in the primary next year.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:24 am

A bunch of anti-police / BLM assholes crashed Chief Craig's candidacy announcement on Belle Isle this morning.

As usual, Mr. Craig handled himself with class.

If the dopey protestors think their extremely rude behavior will win people over to their side, they are sadly mistaken.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:57 pm

I predict the DNC to use the same playbook in Michigan as they are for Gavin Newsome in California.

Newsome's campaign spends no time touting what he has done positive for California, because there is nothing, and all the time disparaging Larry Elder. To the point of calling him a white supremist even though he's black.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:06 pm

I do not believe self-righteous Larry Elder would make a very good governor. BUT...he likely would be an improvement over Newsome.

What are Mr. Elder's qualifications for the job?

Does he have any formidable primary opposition?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:13 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:06 pm
I do not believe self-righteous Larry Elder would make a very good governor. BUT...he likely would be an improvement over Newsome.

What are Mr. Elder's qualifications for the job?

Does he have any formidable primary opposition?
In the recall election, being held today, the voters have two questions. One, is if Gov. Newsome should be recalled. If yes is selected, then number two is who should replace him. In the replacement field Elder leads by a wide margin. Unless the fed up Hispanic's come out it large numbers, Newsome will keep his job.

Elder hasn't any prior government experience. He basically ran a "Make California Great Again" campaign. Which in all honesty, making California better wouldn't be too hard to do.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:30 pm

I appreciate the info; thank you.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic