Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

COVID Still Running Strong at Beaumont

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

COVID Still Running Strong at Beaumont

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri May 07, 2021 2:55 pm

Over 1,000 ICU beds are still occupied at Metro Detroit Beaumont hospitals. Most patients are in their 30s and 40s.

https://www.crainsdetroit.com/coronavir ... id-19-unit

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 14896

Re: COVID Still Running Strong at Beaumont

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Fri May 07, 2021 3:51 pm

Based upon some things that have happened with folks I know, I honestly ponder if people are CATCHING Covid at Beaumont. I'm sure I'm wrong but ....

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Fri May 07, 2021 3:55 pm

The State of Michigan has a running daily tally.
As of yesterday 8 SE Michigan Beaumont's had a total of 406 Covid patients and 58 of them in ICU. That is a rather small percentage of their total beds occupied.

Edit: those 8 hospitals have 3288 total beds.

I no longer directly engage trolls

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Sun May 09, 2021 12:50 am

COVID cases are going down under 2K a day glad there wasn't another lockdown as they don't work as the data and the science has shown.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon May 10, 2021 12:00 am

MasterB wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 12:50 am
COVID cases are going down under 2K a day glad there wasn't another lockdown as they don't work as the data and the science has shown.
Ah no, vaccines are behind this recent shift downwards state wide, but there are still pockets of COVID in many places.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic