Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Tribute for Queen Whitmer

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Mr.Transistor

Tribute for Queen Whitmer

Post by Mr.Transistor » Tue May 04, 2021 11:50 pm

What a fitting tribute for Queen Whitmer. You make us peasants so proud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RnZzszqM

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Tribute for Queen Whitmer

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed May 05, 2021 1:18 am

Absolute trash. First of all, most of you fucking Repubes don't follow the guidelines, and you have the store owner violators to prove it. Secondly, she went to Florida to visit here sickly ill mother. What a bunch of cunts you people are.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed May 05, 2021 6:00 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 1:18 am
Absolute trash. First of all, most of you fucking Repubes don't follow the guidelines, and you have the store owner violators to prove it. Secondly, she went to Florida to visit here sickly ill mother. What a bunch of cunts you people are.
You'll stop at nothing to defend the failed governor. She was visiting her DAD. Her mother died almost 19 years ago: https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/ ... =182956096

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed May 05, 2021 6:24 am

Good grief Freak.
The governor decides that no one in Michigan can go and visit a sickly ill parent.
You're fine with that.

She goes to Florida to visit a sickly ill parent.
You're fine with that.

Yeah, okay.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed May 05, 2021 7:05 am

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 6:24 am
Good grief Freak.
The governor decides that no one in Michigan can go and visit a sickly ill parent.
You're fine with that.

She goes to Florida to visit a sickly ill parent.
You're fine with that.

Yeah, okay.
Except there is no evidence her father is ill.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Wed May 05, 2021 8:15 am

Golly gee what a partisan hack! Got the (D) in front of the name and you'll follow her like a sheep that you are. Plenty of us have been told via the Queen's recommendation to not travel, do a zoom call like during the holidays etc. You think she is the only one with an elderly parent??? Give me a fucking break you Whitmer ass kisser! I voted for her shame on me but I know wrong when I see it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed May 05, 2021 10:10 am

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 8:15 am
Golly gee what a partisan hack! Got the (D) in front of the name and you'll follow her like a sheep that you are. Plenty of us have been told via the Queen's recommendation to not travel, do a zoom call like during the holidays etc. You think she is the only one with an elderly parent??? Give me a fucking break you Whitmer ass kisser! I voted for her shame on me but I know wrong when I see it.
Did I miss the gun held to your head telling you to March back into your house when you wanted to go see someone?

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Wed May 05, 2021 11:57 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 10:10 am
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Did I miss the gun held to your head telling you to March back into your house when you wanted to go see someone?
So you are ok with the hypocrisy that comes out of her mouth along with the actions of her aides? Why make these recommendations at all? Just tell everyone to do what's best their own selves some of you get sick and die, spread it around, oh well, some of you keep living life totally unaffected by it all.
Do Not put it on me.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Wed May 05, 2021 12:07 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 11:57 am
Rate This wrote:
Mr.Transistor wrote:
So you are ok with the hypocrisy that comes out of her mouth along with the actions of her aides? Why make these recommendations at all? Just tell everyone to do what's best their own selves some of you get sick and die, spread it around, oh well, some of you keep living life totally unaffected by it all.
Do Not put it on me.
I've got others to consider when making these types of decisions and the Queen's recommendations do not help, just not that easy hopping in the car saying "fuck it, she doesn't have a gun to my head" that kind of rationale.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed May 05, 2021 1:57 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 11:57 am
Rate This wrote:
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Do Not put it on me.
Even during the lockdown last April I ventured out just fine, nobody ever bothered me or seemed to care. At no point were we trapped anywhere. You sound like MCRF except the fear of the virus is now a fear of Whitmers iron fist.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Wed May 05, 2021 3:43 pm

Even during the lockdown last April I ventured out just fine, nobody ever bothered me or seemed to care. At no point were we trapped anywhere. You sound like MCRF except the fear of the virus is now a fear of Whitmers iron fist.
[/quote]

Yeah ok pal you got it all figured out. Your fine with the hypocrisy if it comes from Dems- Repubs than you complain. Got it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed May 05, 2021 3:55 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 3:43 pm
Yeah ok pal you got it all figured out. Your fine with the hypocrisy if it comes from Dems- Repubs than you complain. Got it.
[/quote]
You just quoted something where I criticized MCRF for his overreaction... he’s not a Republican last time I checked. You act like they stopped you from visiting someone else and you would have been killed if you defied them or something. Get a grip.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Wed May 05, 2021 5:52 pm

She also will not use her real name. She is married to a Dr. Mallory, so her real name is Mrs. Gretchen Mallory. US Supreme Court, 1981: a married woman's LEGAL surname is her husband's surname, and is the name by which she must sign all legal documents.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed May 05, 2021 6:32 pm

paul8539 wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 5:52 pm
She also will not use her real name. She is married to a Dr. Mallory, so her real name is Mrs. Gretchen Mallory. US Supreme Court, 1981: a married woman's LEGAL surname is her husband's surname, and is the name by which she must sign all legal documents.
One has to change ones name legally... It doesn’t just happen. You have to physically go in and make the changes to your social security cards, ID cards etc...

So you’re wrong. That’s how we get hyphenated last names and people not taking their husbands name at all.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Wed May 05, 2021 6:41 pm

When a woman gets married to a man, that marriage legally changes her name automatically. She does not have to go to a courthouse to do anything else to change it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic