Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Whitmer staffer on spring break!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Whitmer staffer on spring break!

Post by Matt » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:03 pm

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/ ... 164406002/

Poor judgment from a political standpoint, but not from a health standpoint.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Whitmer staffer on spring break!

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:05 pm

Piss poor judgment.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:38 am

Bobby Leddy, Whitmer's press secretary, said the Breitbart article is "a partisan attack from a garbage white nationalist website."
Saul's Rule Number 5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating.

Notice Leddy didn't refute or deny the validity of the information contained in the Breitbart article, but instead attacked the messenger.
Asked whether Foster's daughter and daughter's friends were also fully vaccinated, and whether he was saying Whitmer approved of Foster's Florida trip, Leddy said: "I don't have anything additional to add."
Now that right there is more of Whitmer's famous "transparency."

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:48 am

I ponder why the Freep is just calling her a staffer. She is Michigan's Chief Operating Officer:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wwmt.com/a ... eral-match

SoutheastMIViewer

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:00 pm

So Did I hear correctly that Whitmers office commented this was nothing more than a “partisan attack”?

If that is true, then attacking restaurants and school sports is nothing more than a partisan attack by Whitmer.

If you don’t have a mask covering your exhaust pipe on the car, you are not trying to stop global warming by preventing the harmful emission particles from spraying out!

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:46 am

Bidengirl wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:45 am
Politicians do whatever they want.

Those who follow their rules are foolish and are simply being played.

Politicians don't follow their own arbitrary rules, so why should you?
Yes. Rules for thee but not for me. Also, always remember to blame someone else- never take responsibility.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:20 pm

Bidengirl wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:16 am
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:46 am
Bidengirl wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:45 am
Politicians do whatever they want.

Those who follow their rules are foolish and are simply being played.

Politicians don't follow their own arbitrary rules, so why should you?
Yes. Rules for thee but not for me. Also, always remember to blame someone else- never take responsibility.
You literally just quoted the politicians playbook.
Kinda like a poster that gets banned from a site multiple times but keeps coming back because she has no real life.

The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic