Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Marijuana Isn't So Harmless After All

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC doesn't Talk

Re: Marijuana Isn't So Harmless After All

Post by TC doesn't Talk » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:45 am

:hat = |I = :? = :(

jadednihilist

Post by jadednihilist » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:36 pm

Marijuana doesn't kill people. People kill people.

I'm here for a good, hearty debate, to agree and disagree respectfully, and commiserate on the current state of terrestrial radio.

matt1

Post by matt1 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:33 pm

Back in the Summer of 1987 when I was 22 years old, I smelled that for the first time BUT never took it!!! My late friend who took that died last November of kidney failure.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:24 pm

matt1 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:33 pm
Back in the Summer of 1987 when I was 22 years old, I smelled that for the first time BUT never took it!!! My late friend who took that died last November of kidney failure.
Was it in a UM, MSU, or another college dormitory? That's where basically good kids smell it first. The stoners who got a high GPA in junior high school who did dope by high school either weren't motivated to go to college, or they had depressed their GPA so much they couldn't get in. The smartest kids who did it were lucky if they ended high school with a 3.0, not good for admission to UM at least.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

matt1

Post by matt1 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:41 pm

Actually my friend died of liver failure NOT kidney!!

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:59 pm

I would question whether an average marijuana user could get liver failure from marijuana use alone. But certainly alcohol abuse alone could cause liver failure alone. There are prescribed medications which can cause liver failure. All depends on dosage and number of years of use. And often, there are multiple substances involved, some legal, some illegal. The liver can only take so much.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:06 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:59 pm
I would question whether an average marijuana user could get liver failure from marijuana use alone. But certainly alcohol abuse alone could cause liver failure alone. There are prescribed medications which can cause liver failure. All depends on dosage and number of years of use. And often, there are multiple substances involved, some legal, some illegal. The liver can only take so much.
Yep, history of alcoholism in the family doesn't help either.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic