Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Whitmer fundraising mailer printed, sent from Wisconsin: Her team says it was mistake

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Whitmer fundraising mailer printed, sent from Wisconsin: Her team says it was mistake

Post by audiophile » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:53 am

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Re: Whitmer fundraising mailer printed, sent from Wisconsin: Her team says it was mistake

Post by TC Talks » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:56 am

The entire Pure Michigan campaign was produced in Iowa. Millions of dollars shipped from Michigan to an Iowa Ad Agency by the Snyder Administration. I don't recall you really being upset about that.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Re: Whitmer fundraising mailer printed, sent from Wisconsin: Her team says it was mistake

Post by Matt » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:00 am

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:56 am
The entire Pure Michigan campaign was produced in Iowa. Millions of dollars shipped from Michigan to an Iowa Ad Agency by the Snyder Administration. I don't recall you really being upset about that.
Pure Michigan originated under Jennifer Granholm.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:03 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:00 am
TC Talks wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:56 am
Pure Michigan originated under Jennifer Granholm.
It did. But the contract didn't move to Iowa until Snyder got in office. 2013...

https://www.crainsdetroit.com/article/2 ... ly-in-iowa

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:19 am

I gave no opinion on either one. I just thought it was interesting that it got picked up by FREEP/MSN.

TCT you seem tense...maybe try a massage. :blink

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

kager

Post by kager » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:45 pm

Ask a guy who drives a foreign car his allegiance to BUY MICHIGAN.

You go with the company that produces a product which meets or exceeds your needs, whether it's produced in da Mitt or not.

As for poor little unknowing Whitmer, 'Her team' is just as slimy as she is; their job one is to polish her face and try to make her look good, and it doesn't matter to her whether they are based in Traverse City, or New York City.

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic