Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Health director fired? (Robert Gordon MiDHHS out)

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Health director fired? (Robert Gordon MiDHHS out)

Post by TC Talks » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:32 pm

You mean waaay before covid?

Speculating is useless political hackery...

Pushing for transparency is how we get answers.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:40 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:32 pm
You mean waaay before covid?

Speculating is useless political hackery...

Pushing for transparency is how we get answers.
How was four months ago waaay before covid? I want transparency here, but you generally don't pay someone off unless you want them to keep quiet.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

kager

Post by kager » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:56 pm

So taxpayers get the honour of making sure Wretched doesn't look bad?

I could see the value in her not talking... at all. But not about this. And not for $150K+.

The only thing transparent about this so far is that under ol' Medusa's direction, we just paid Gordon to go away and shaddup about it.

Did we get our money's worth? Will some journalist find and reveal the truth, giving Big Grunt her own Cuomo moment?

We may never know.

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:56 pm

kager wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:56 pm

I could see the value in her not talking... at all. But not about this. And not for $150K+.

The only thing transparent about this so far is that under ol' Medusa's direction, we just paid Gordon to go away and shaddup about it.

Did we get our money's worth? Will some journalist find and reveal the truth, giving Big Grunt her own Cuomo moment?

We may never know.
Her reaction to Tim Skubick's question about hush money tells you all you need to know - she is hiding something.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:04 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:56 pm
kager wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:56 pm

We may never know.
Her reaction to Tim Skubick's question about hush money tells you all you need to know - she is hiding something.
We may just get answers to it if they keep on it.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:07 pm

I agree 100 percent with kager and Matt.

This separation deal stinks to high heaven.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:05 pm

Gordon's dad died on Saturday after covid and a long term illness. Both his parent have been sick. (NPR)

Let's keep prying because he's a democrat and that's how Republicans roll in our state.
Last edited by TC Talks on Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:10 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:05 pm
Gordon's dad died on Saturday after covid and a long term illness. Both his parent have been sick.

Let's keep prying because he's a democrat and that how Republicans roll in our state.
That’s too bad. It’s also completely irrelevant to why there was a hush money agreement.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:11 pm

I disagree. He left on his own, likely urged to leave because his head wasn't in the most important job in the state government this year.

I think that people looking for blood are going to be disappointed with the final outcome.

― Noam Chomsky

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:18 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:11 pm
I disagree. He left on his own, likely urged to leave because his head wasn't in the most important job in the state government this year.

I think that people looking for blood are going to be disappointed with the final outcome.
You’d defend Whitmer shooting someone on Woodward Avenue wouldn’t you?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:35 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:18 pm
TC Talks wrote:

You don't normally blindly accuse people without ANY evidence, do you?

Save the theatrics for the trolls.

― Noam Chomsky

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:49 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:35 pm
Rate This wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

An NDA on a former official is highly irregular and they’ve got nursing home scandals to hide.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:55 pm

TC Talks wrote:

Says the guy who just YESTERDAY was calling Gordon incompetent. You don't get paid hush money unless you have valuable information. Whitmer was PISSED everytime she was asked about the sudden removal until today. Magically, her tone changes AFTER the hush money is brought to light.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:21 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:55 pm
TC Talks wrote:

Says the guy who just YESTERDAY was calling Gordon incompetent. You don't get paid hush money unless you have valuable information. Whitmer was PISSED everytime she was asked about the sudden removal until today. Magically, her tone changes AFTER the hush money is brought to light.
I don't think he is competent in his handling of issues related to the pandemic. But TODAY we have new information that might suggest why his head wasn't in the game. Now your judging her "tone" and assigning a narrative to it?

Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow...

― Noam Chomsky

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:23 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:49 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:35 pm
Rate This wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

An NDA on a former official is highly irregular and they’ve got nursing home scandals to hide.
I am quite confident that the nursing home issue will be investigated. But Charlie LeDuff isn't the guy who will get the complete story.

― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic