Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Whitmer Should Be Indicted?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Whitmer Should Be Indicted?

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:05 am

I support all three women as they are strong leaders against racism, white nationalism, homophobia, and COVID. Their actions have saved countless lives.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:46 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:05 am
I support all three women as they are strong leaders against racism, white nationalism, homophobia, and COVID. Their actions have saved countless lives.
There is more evidence that Gretchen Whitmer has killed people in nursing homes than the suggestion she has saved even one life.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:59 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:46 am
There is more evidence that Gretchen Whitmer has killed people in nursing homes than the suggestion she has saved even one life.
So as in the case with Snyder and Flint, just leave her alone and worry about it after she's out of office. We're not at a point where we need another disruption for trying to second guest pandemic decisions.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:54 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:46 am
Michigan's COVID numbers are down since the lockdown in late November.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:17 pm

Yet they all endorsed Biden, who’s made plenty of comments considered racist, and was against school bussing. They have also been dictators when it comes to COVID (Whtimer didn’t even bother going to the legislature), but a tyrant dictator is OK if they have a D next to their name, right?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:37 pm

As long as he doesn't incite insurrection he is Miles ahead of the treasonist who is leaving.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:43 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:37 pm
As long as he doesn't incite insurrection he is Miles ahead of the treasonist who is leaving.
Yep, you are a typical party hack. Racist comments and actions are OK, as long as they have a D next to their name, according to you.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic