Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Sex for money now ok in Washtenaw County?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Sex for money now ok in Washtenaw County?

Post by Bryce » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:31 am

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:58 am
I like how the French determine how old a mistress can be: 1/2 your age + 7.
I'm not looking for a mistress. Just some extra beer money...

I have found that if you truly enjoy your work, you tend to excel at it.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 14896

Re: Sex for money now ok in Washtenaw County?

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:48 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:49 pm
Maybe this would be better to post in the Buzzboard Marketplace, but there's already a thread started here...

Attention Washtenaw County females...

Physically fit male in his early sixties available to fulfill your "daddy fantasies." Reasonable rates...

Will travel to Washtenaw County for select, fit females, between the ages of 21 and 32 with red or auburn hair.

Nude images available for serious inquiries.

Please leave a private message for details.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic