Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Mike Shirkey is right!!!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Mike Shirkey is right!!!

Post by Rate This » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:35 am

fuzzpower wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:57 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:55 pm
One BS study from Denmark early in the pandemic doesn't mean crap.
It’s BS to you because you don’t agree with it. You prefer listening to dictators.
It’s BS because other people in the scientific community peer reviewed it and found significant errors in the methodology.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:41 am

Science of the particle sizes would tell you this study is not far off.

That's the reason I use a P100 mask.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:43 am

audiophile wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:41 am
Science of the particle sizes would tell you this study is not far off.

That's the reason I use a P100 mask.
The thing about particle sizes is incorrect as well.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:09 pm

People in China have been wearing masks for years because of their terrible air, yet the virus spread. Many states have a mask mandate, some for months, with the vast majority complying, for fear of being fined and even jailed. Some communities in states like Florida and Georgia, with no state mandate, have enacted their own, Yet, in many areas the cases are higher now than then. If masks work so well, wouldn’t the numbers be lower?

The virus needs to run its course. If you are high risk and/or elderly, your chances of death increase, just like with the flu and even the common cold (yes, people die from a cold). The vast majority however, experience mild symptoms or none at all.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic