Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Whitler will not be recalled

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
thatonedude

Re: Whitler will not be recalled

Post by thatonedude » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:36 pm

Don't you have a Klan meeting to get to, LL?

take this job and shove it

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:25 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:03 pm
Even if there's a recall election, Whitler will not be voted out of office. The dumb Dems will not let that happen and without the votes, the republicans can't do it alone.
I would imagine that if they use the same Dominion software that was used this month, you are correct. Not a chance.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:39 am

2 years is the chance to vote Whitmer out I hope GOP has someone that is strong and can beat her.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic