Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Dana Nessel Sues Landfill for Excessive Pollution

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Dana Nessel Sues Landfill for Excessive Pollution

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:47 pm

Earlier today, Dana Nessel announced charges against a metro Detroit landfill after area residents suffered from headaches, fatigue, and respiratory irritation. An AG that cares about the health of our residents! A true leader.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... z0-uKuRarQ

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

craig11152

Re: Dana Nessel Sues Landfill for Excessive Pollution

Post by craig11152 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:24 pm

I once dumped a load of construction debris at that landfill. My 12 yard dump on a Ford F550 chassis looked pretty small that day. The guys bulldozing the trash were in monster vehicles with ladders attached to climb up to the drivers cabin.

I no longer directly engage trolls

tapeisrolling

Post by tapeisrolling » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:30 pm

Maybe if every State had to deal with their OWN trash and not able to send it out of State and even country, the 'how shall we handle it' might change. I'm wondering if this landfill is one owned by a local firm or an out a state one. We get the trash and problems, the money leaves the State.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:14 pm

Not all the money leaves the state. Republican legislature members get plenty of it.

Who do you think voted to make these ridiculous trash laws possible?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:15 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:14 pm
Not all the money leaves the state. Republican legislature members get plenty of it.

Who do you think voted to make these ridiculous trash laws possible?
That makes sense. I wonder who gave Snyder a kickback for poisoning Flint.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:38 pm

Tinfoil hat time.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:44 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:38 pm
Tinfoil hat time.
Or not. Installing an EFM after the Michigan voters turned down an EFM system takes balls. Why do it? And even further, why did the DEQ(now EGLE) look the other way? Why were Flint residents ignored and many still without safe drinking water? Whitmer has a part in this too at this point, although she has a full plate already.

Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic