Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

These cop-suckers should lose their jobs

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: These cop-suckers should lose their jobs

Post by Rate This » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:17 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:41 pm
You’ve got two fat, ugly white faggots rolling around, slapping the cuffs on law-abiding black people.

https://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw-bay- ... n-him.html

The cops are already swearing before they even get out of their pig-mobile. They see a gun, which the black guy is lawfully able to have with him, and the crackers go ape crazy!

They call the black guy a “mother fucker” and “I will shoot your ass.” They also say, “I will blow your head off!”

These are supposed to be Saginaw’s finest? Unprofessional, sailor-schooled, uneducated hacks who I wouldn’t trust to flip a burger for me.

A-HOLES!!!!
Says the unprofessional, sailor-schooled, uneducated hack that I wouldn’t trust to climb the stairs leading out of his mothers basement...

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:27 pm

Are you crazy?

"Michigan law states a CPL holder stopped by police while in possession of a pistol “shall immediately disclose to the police officer that he or she is carrying a concealed pistol either on their person or in their motor vehicle.” Failure to do so is a state civil infraction, punishable by a $500 fine and a six-month CPL suspension on the holder’s first offense and a $1,000 fine and license revocation on the holder’s second offense."

Yet, this is what happened after he got stopped:
What’s going on, man?” one of the troopers asks Houston in the footage.

“I’m just trying to hurry up and get home,” Houston replies. “I’m tired, I just got off work. I just left my mom’s house.”

Houston and the troopers continue speaking amicably for a bit. Houston answers their questions, saying he works as a manager at an area paint supply store. All three men chuckle occasionally

And then another 80 seconds before one of the officers spots the gun and immediately responds.

IT ALL could have been avoided if he had TOLD THEM UP FRONT, as soon as he got stopped, as is THE LAW.

So, the 'moral of the story'... is STOP BREAKING THE LAW and virtually all of the "bad police interactions" will go away!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:29 pm

km1125 wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:27 pm
Are you crazy?

"Michigan law states a CPL holder stopped by police while in possession of a pistol “shall immediately disclose to the police officer that he or she is carrying a concealed pistol either on their person or in their motor vehicle.” Failure to do so is a state civil infraction, punishable by a $500 fine and a six-month CPL suspension on the holder’s first offense and a $1,000 fine and license revocation on the holder’s second offense."

Yet, this is what happened after he got stopped:
What’s going on, man?” one of the troopers asks Houston in the footage.

“I’m just trying to hurry up and get home,” Houston replies. “I’m tired, I just got off work. I just left my mom’s house.”

Houston and the troopers continue speaking amicably for a bit. Houston answers their questions, saying he works as a manager at an area paint supply store. All three men chuckle occasionally

And then another 80 seconds before one of the officers spots the gun and immediately responds.

IT ALL could have been avoided if he had TOLD THEM UP FRONT, as soon as he got stopped, as is THE LAW.

So, the 'moral of the story'... is STOP BREAKING THE LAW and virtually all of the "bad police interactions" will go away!!
He’s crazy and an MLive subscriber.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:57 am

Why not just say assholes why just type A-Holes.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:41 am

In nearly every situation where a black suspect has been shot by police, the suspect went for a weapon, sometimes the police weapon, sometimes their own. It also turns out that the suspect has a rap sheet a mile long, often for violent offenses.

I don't know what can be done to preserve the public safety without police. Robot cops perhaps? That would take the race factor out of it. The robot could severely disable and subdue a suspect, and the robot would not fear being shot.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:54 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:41 am
Why is it that cops can pull guns on people for simply seeing a weapon in their vehicle, but yet people aren’t allowed to pull guns on cops cops that already have their guns pointed at them?
You certainly can pull a gun on the cops if they have their guns pointed at you, but don't start whining about the ramifications of such actions.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:18 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:01 am
If they pull their guns on me and kill me, there are no consequences for them, regardless of whether I committed a crime, was suspected of committing a crime, "made them fear for their safety," or was just in the "wrong place at the wrong time."

However, if I pull a gun (which I wouldn't because I don't believe in violence) on them for threatening my life, there are devastating consequences for me. For one, death. And if I do make it out alive, it's prison for the rest of my life.
To say there are "no consequences" is completely naive.

However, if they kill you because you committed a crime, were suspected of committing a crime and you did something to make them fear for their safety, then they had a legitimate reason to respond with lethal force and if you died as a result, then that's too bad but they should not suffer any legal ramifications. However, anyone with a brain will realize they will already have "consequences" of their having to take lethal action like that. There are virtually no cases of "wrong place at the wrong time", but they do exist. Might as well worry about getting hit by lightning or an asteroid.

And the Breonna Taylor situation proves your second point wrong. Walker fired at police officers in self defense, even hitting one, and is not facing any charges for that action.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:53 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:45 pm
km1125 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:18 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
If they pull their guns on me and kill me, there are no consequences for them, regardless of whether I committed a crime, was suspected of committing a crime, "made them fear for their safety," or was just in the "wrong place at the wrong time."

However, if I pull a gun (which I wouldn't because I don't believe in violence) on them for threatening my life, there are devastating consequences for me. For one, death. And if I do make it out alive, it's prison for the rest of my life.

However, if they kill you because you committed a crime, were suspected of committing a crime and you did something to make them fear for their safety, then they had a legitimate reason to respond with lethal force and if you died as a result, then that's too bad but they should not suffer any legal ramifications. However, anyone with a brain will realize they will already have "consequences" of their having to take lethal action like that. There are virtually no cases of "wrong place at the wrong time", but they do exist. Might as well worry about getting hit by lightning or an asteroid.

And the Breonna Taylor situation proves your second point wrong. Walker fired at police officers in self defense, even hitting one, and is not facing any charges for that action.
These butt-munchers got all ticked off because something distracted them from blowing each other in their patrol car.

Before getting out of the car, they had to make up an “infraction.” First, the driver suggested “expired tab”? Then the other said “Improper lane change, all kinds of shit.” Real classy. None of these fags have to go to college and it shows.
Well you’d know all about that wouldn’t you?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:24 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:02 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:53 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
km1125 wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

These butt-munchers got all ticked off because something distracted them from blowing each other in their patrol car.

Before getting out of the car, they had to make up an “infraction.” First, the driver suggested “expired tab”? Then the other said “Improper lane change, all kinds of shit.” Real classy. None of these fags have to go to college and it shows.
I have no desire to be a cop. I live my life 100% consensually.
Face it... you’re uneducated and Living in moms basement. Pity.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:51 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:33 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:24 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
km1125 wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

Can’t live in mom’s basement when mom is deceased. Do your homework, Skippy.
Mom left the house and a lifetime supply of Mountain Dew and Cheetos. Yours is a sad existence.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:42 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:51 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:33 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:24 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
km1125 wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

Can’t live in mom’s basement when mom is deceased. Do your homework, Skippy.
Mom left the house and a lifetime supply of Mountain Dew and Cheetos. Yours is a sad existence.
:rollin :rollin

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic