Acceptable registrations in the queue through October 17 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Postal Boxes Of Ingham County

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up
Posts: 1401
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:10 pm

The Postal Boxes Of Ingham County

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:23 pm

Image

Democrat politician claims it is a crime. Only in a Communist country. We have Constitutional protection-for now. It's called the First Amendment.


Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

TC Shuts Up
Posts: 1401
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Re: The Postal Boxes Of Ingham County

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:30 pm

Better view. John James sign on lawn. Removing those is a hate crime.

Image


Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Rate This
Posts: 5620
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: The Postal Boxes Of Ingham County

Post by Rate This » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:35 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:23 pm
Image

Democrat politician claims it is a crime. Only in a Communist country. We have Constitutional protection-for now. It's called the First Amendment.
Actually that would be the same as placing a fake ballot box there and then burning what ballots you collected.

Obviously nobody is gonna believe that but there is a limit to free speech... the same as yelling fire in a crowded theatre... you cannot sow confusion and chaos and then call it speech and expect that to be ok every time.



TC Shuts Up
Posts: 1401
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Re: The Postal Boxes Of Ingham County

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:50 pm

This is political satire-clearly protected under the First Amendment. Anyone who would put ballots in there would be too stupid to live. Prosecuting something like this would make Ingham County and Michigan the laughingstock of the country.


Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

User avatar
audiophile
Posts: 5400
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Re: The Postal Boxes Of Ingham County

Post by audiophile » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:07 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:35 pm
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:23 pm
Image

Democrat politician claims it is a crime. Only in a Communist country. We have Constitutional protection-for now. It's called the First Amendment.
Actually that would be the same as placing a fake ballot box there and then burning what ballots you collected.

Obviously nobody is gonna believe that but there is a limit to free speech... the same as yelling fire in a crowded theatre... you cannot sow confusion and chaos and then call it speech and expect that to be ok every time.
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

No sense of humor RT!


Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

***If Dem's want to pack the Supreme Court - Send Dem packing!***

Rate This
Posts: 5620
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: The Postal Boxes Of Ingham County

Post by Rate This » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:11 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:07 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:35 pm
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:23 pm
Image

Democrat politician claims it is a crime. Only in a Communist country. We have Constitutional protection-for now. It's called the First Amendment.
Actually that would be the same as placing a fake ballot box there and then burning what ballots you collected.

Obviously nobody is gonna believe that but there is a limit to free speech... the same as yelling fire in a crowded theatre... you cannot sow confusion and chaos and then call it speech and expect that to be ok every time.
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

No sense of humor RT!
Not in a serious matter like that. I don’t exactly trust that person to do the right thing and turn them in should they get a ballot and that’s the issue. Plus it’s not really that funny.



User avatar
audiophile
Posts: 5400
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Re: The Postal Boxes Of Ingham County

Post by audiophile » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:16 pm

No sense of humor - confirmed! :blink


Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

***If Dem's want to pack the Supreme Court - Send Dem packing!***

MotorCityRadioFreak
Posts: 970
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
Location: Worn, MI

Re: The Postal Boxes Of Ingham County

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:24 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:11 pm
audiophile wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:07 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:35 pm
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:23 pm
Image

Democrat politician claims it is a crime. Only in a Communist country. We have Constitutional protection-for now. It's called the First Amendment.
Actually that would be the same as placing a fake ballot box there and then burning what ballots you collected.

Obviously nobody is gonna believe that but there is a limit to free speech... the same as yelling fire in a crowded theatre... you cannot sow confusion and chaos and then call it speech and expect that to be ok every time.
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

No sense of humor RT!
Not in a serious matter like that. I don’t exactly trust that person to do the right thing and turn them in should they get a ballot and that’s the issue. Plus it’s not really that funny.
It's definitely election interference.


Bi and proud!

I don't respond to trolls.

User avatar
audiophile
Posts: 5400
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Re: The Postal Boxes Of Ingham County

Post by audiophile » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:39 pm

:rollin


Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

***If Dem's want to pack the Supreme Court - Send Dem packing!***

Rate This
Posts: 5620
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: The Postal Boxes Of Ingham County

Post by Rate This » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:56 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:39 pm
:rollin
Do you trust that person to turn the ballot in should they get one?



TC Shuts Up
Posts: 1401
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Re: The Postal Boxes Of Ingham County

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:48 pm

How low of an IQ do you think you would have to have to put a ballot in that toilet? Even if you weren't familiar with our election system, like an illegal alien, you would know better. If the people like this clerk ever have enough power, we should all shudder at the results, and the kind of third world nation we would become.


Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Rate This
Posts: 5620
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: The Postal Boxes Of Ingham County

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:08 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:48 pm
How low of an IQ do you think you would have to have to put a ballot in that toilet? Even if you weren't familiar with our election system, like an illegal alien, you would know better. If the people like this clerk ever have enough power, we should all shudder at the results, and the kind of third world nation we would become.
We would become the nation we were 50 years ago when honesty and integrity meant something. Hardly third world. This little stunt is third world.



User avatar
MWmetalhead
Site Admin
Posts: 4371
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:23 am

Re: The Postal Boxes Of Ingham County

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:36 am

It's unsightly, and perhaps a sign ordinance has been violated (civil infraction), but there is no way in hell this little scene is "criminal."

I agree that prosecuting something like this would make Ingham County a laughing stock; perhaps law enforcement officials should be spending more time going after sexual predators on MSU's campus.


Rock 95.5 in Chicago is the worst sounding major market rock station in the history of corporate radio.

User avatar
audiophile
Posts: 5400
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Re: The Postal Boxes Of Ingham County

Post by audiophile » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:52 am

The voice of reason!


Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

***If Dem's want to pack the Supreme Court - Send Dem packing!***

Rate This
Posts: 5620
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: The Postal Boxes Of Ingham County

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:36 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:52 am
The voice of reason!
MW is hit or miss on his evaluation skills.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic