Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Black Family Attacked By Trumpers in Warren

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Black Family Attacked By Trumpers in Warren

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:42 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:22 am
I was right about the perp being a neighborhood resident and I'm probably also right about the perp being a Trumpie.

Unfortunately, with Macomb County law enforcement being loaded with fellow Trumpies, who might not be very sympathetic to the targeted family's plight (since they had a BLM sign on their property), would not shock me if the 24 year old is offered a plea bargained light sentence.

The discharge of the firearm alone should be deserving of a minium 10 year sentence, in my opinion. The perp is mentally ill and clearly has violent tendencies.

Jury selection, if this goes to trial, worries me. Someone will probably lie their way thru the voire dire process and refuse to convict regardless of the evidence. Probably 1 in 10 whites in Macomb County hold deep seated racist views against blacks.
I have agreed with you from the start. He also defaced a garage because they had a Biden sign around the corner.

In the bond hearing, this prick talked about the case which he is not allowed to do. But with COVID around, his lawyer was not with him.

With this county, I would say it's more like 2 in 10 as far as racists go.

I am not buying mentally ill for one second. He probably belongs to a local hate group. Maybe the Proud Boys or some other militia.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:58 pm

I think many people with violent tendencies are mentally ill.

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:30 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:58 pm
I think many people with violent tendencies are mentally ill.
That's what they claimed in the Soviet Union. Those who resisted Communism, sometimes forcefully, were labelled crazy and locked up in mental institutions, You are equating resistance with violence in many cases.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic