Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Why words should not be banned

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: Why words should not be banned

Post by audiophile » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:52 am

Well stated.

I'm not easily offended and I certainly don't use those words.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:13 pm

A friend of mine suggested once that school was getting ready to remove the larynx's of school children.

He made his point :lol

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

matt1

Post by matt1 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:54 am

Eric Cartman from "South Park" "God damn son of a bitch!"

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:38 am

I don't say the words, nothing hardly ever offends me other than the F word slur on LGBTQ the N-word. I don't care if anyone says the F word on TV in prime time I kinda wish that the 7 words would be said on TV programs I don't care about fake news that The Parents Television Censorship Council which they need to put another C in their name. That is why I don't like groups like The PTC that want to censor what is on TV I don't take what they say seriously since The PTC is over the top and their studies aren't legit with phony data and are a bunch of snowflakes as well.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

matt1

Post by matt1 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:46 pm

The Ides Of March (featuring Jim Peterik) "Bald Medusa" (from 1970 "Vehicle") (audio only & album track) Blood, Sweat & Tears wannabes vs. AC/DC!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLb1wVXBMkk Written by Jim Peterik & drummer Mike Borch. I wonder if Jim got a HIGH on something back then??? :lol :lol

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic