Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

"COVID-19 is racist!"

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: "COVID-19 is racist!"

Post by Rate This » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:28 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:34 am
Rate This wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:34 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:13 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:01 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:26 pm
Dumb dems and the media: "384 new COVID-19 cases and seven deaths!!!! Shut 'er down!!! Wear a mask or face a $500 fine!!!"

Civilized people: "1,000 black babies a day are murdered in the United States alone."

Dumb dems and the media: "But seven people died from COVID-19 yesterday!!! That's MUCH WORSE!!!"
I would hardly call you civilized.
Says the tatted up redneck who steals cigarettes and booze form the local liquor store.
What’s a booze form?

Surely you don’t mean Boons Farm?
There's no such thing as a "booze form."

Check your privilege and ignorance.
Please check your hypocrisy at the door thanks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:56 pm

It’s figurative you hypocrite.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:40 am

File under unintended consequences:

LANSING, Mich. – Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and emergency departments (EDs) in Michigan have both seen substantial increases in opioid overdoses since the beginning of the COVID-19 epidemic. These increases are a tragic reminder of the continued toll of the opioid epidemic, and the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) urges anyone with opioid use disorder to carry naloxone and practice other safety measures to prevent overdose deaths.

According to statistics gathered by MDHHS, EMS responses for opioid overdose increased by 33 percent from April to May of this year. Additionally, EMS responses for opioid overdoses from April through June 2020 were 26 percent higher than the same period in 2019. EMS responses for opioid overdoses increased for all regions and nearly all demographic groups, with the exception of residents aged 65 years and older.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:12 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:33 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:56 pm
Well, I just slammed the fake door on you!!!

100% OWN!!!
Now that’s funny :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:37 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:33 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:56 pm
Well, I just slammed the fake door on you!!!

100% OWN!!!
Why are you quoting something from 2 weeks ago? Are you so busy with 6 or more accounts that you missed this one?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:31 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:40 pm
In my opinion capital punishment and abortion don't have much place in civilized nation. Most get one or the other wrong.
Reading:
(Matthew 26, 26:52): "Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword."
Now, I've studied the KJV Bible at length. I've somewhat delved into the original Hebrew texts. I've studied the Apocrypha that weren't deemed proper to be included in the bible by a bunch of Catholic Cardinals (Read the books of Enoch and prepare to be astonished) sometime around 1500 AD.

NOWHERE, did I see "go forth and rip unborn babies from the womb." or anything resembling said idea.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

ftballfan

Post by ftballfan » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:33 am

audiophile wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:40 am
File under unintended consequences:

LANSING, Mich. – Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and emergency departments (EDs) in Michigan have both seen substantial increases in opioid overdoses since the beginning of the COVID-19 epidemic. These increases are a tragic reminder of the continued toll of the opioid epidemic, and the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) urges anyone with opioid use disorder to carry naloxone and practice other safety measures to prevent overdose deaths.

According to statistics gathered by MDHHS, EMS responses for opioid overdose increased by 33 percent from April to May of this year. Additionally, EMS responses for opioid overdoses from April through June 2020 were 26 percent higher than the same period in 2019. EMS responses for opioid overdoses increased for all regions and nearly all demographic groups, with the exception of residents aged 65 years and older.
There are likely many counties in Michigan (including my home county) that have had more opioid overdose deaths this year than COVID-19 deaths

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:22 pm

Even my younger kids were picking up on her racism: "Why does she keep talking about blacks that way? - That's racism!"

YEP!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:28 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:31 am
Ah, yes, Whitler declares racism a "public health crisis."

Guess it's what you do when reality doesn't match your narrative.
What a joke! We should call her Stretch instead of Gretch. How do you stretch racism into a public health crisis?

I think I heard Gilchrist say "The Covid-19 Racism Taskforce". WHAT DID HE SAY? :rolleyes

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:39 pm

No, they probably won't forget.

It's more stupid democrat regulations via EO.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:47 pm

Her brain must be spaghetti, like a ball of wire, if you will. Everything is connected to everything:

*Covid-19 is connected to Racism!

*Boats are connected to Gas Pumps! And Gas Pumps are connected to Coronavirus!

*People are connected Greenhouses! And People are connected to Covid-19!

*Lawn Mowers are connected to Gas Pumps! And Gas Pumps are connected to Coronavirus!

*Golf is connected to racism. And Golf ball are connected to Covid-19!

*Silk Flowers are Connected to JoAnn's. Are Joann's is connected to Coronavirus!

*Shelter in Place is connected to a snow storm! Issue EO for snow storm!

*Potholes are connected to car repairs, including engine work. 45 cent road tax increases are connected to saving you money!

*Hydroxychloroquine is connected to Trump, threaten licenses of doctors trying to save patients lives!

Putting Coronavirus patients in nursing with the sick and elderly is connected to saving lives.

Not allowing healthy relatives to visit their mother or father in nursing homes is connected to saving lives!

*Freedom of information is connected to Covid-19, ban FOIA.

*Fresh water mussels are connected to Lake Sanford water levels. ban the lowering of the lake, so the dam is unprotected!

*The busted dam connected to power company that wanted to lower the dam to protect dam in opposition to my lawsuits about the mussels. Conduct investigation into why dam broke because that is connected to blaming someone else!

Getting my boat on the lake quicker is connected to my wife being the governor.

Climate Change is connected to the car YOU drive, not the fact I drive a big SUV.

*Give 10% of my salary back is connected to helping save the state budget.

*Unemployed state workers is connected to saving the state money. Unemployment is connected to the state (oops!).

*Knee-replacements are connected to Covid-19!

*Elective abortions are connected to essential, life saving, services. (cough!)

It's official - she is a noodle brain!

Last edited by audiophile on Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:31 am, edited 6 times in total.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:06 pm

Still waiting for a gender bias directive being as more men pass away due to the virus than women. Health professionals must have a hidden bias against men. Could it be because of all the Feminatzi's demeaning men and masculinity for the past 20 years?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:06 am

WTF I don't get how racism is a health crisis I just don't get it.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:11 am

No journalists were allowed at the "news" conference.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:01 am

audiophile wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:11 am
No journalists were allowed at the "news" conference.
Would that have mattered? Is there one real journalist that would have challenged her on the"science"behind this decision??

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic