Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Macy's Beating Update-Suspects Identified But Not Arrested Yet

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Macy's Beating Update-Suspects Identified But Not Arrested Yet

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:36 pm

BOLO APB. Suspects in Macy's beating still on the loose.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonst ... d-n2571032

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

TC Shuts Up

Re: Macy's Beating Update-Suspects Identified But Not Arrested Yet

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:03 pm

According to his known associates file, only one of Damire's associates is White (1.7%).

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:25 am

That was a weak left thrown by a man wearing sandals and socks. Also, that guy had three good opportunities to defend himself. He should have snapped his foot off. That kinda shit wouldn't have happened at Hudson's.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:57 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:25 am
That was a weak left thrown by a man wearing sandals and socks. Also, that guy had three good opportunities to defend himself. He should have snapped his foot off. That kinda shit wouldn't have happened at Hudson's.
In watching that I’d have tried to take his legs out, get him on the ground and go for his eyes or his nuts.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:39 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:57 am
Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:25 am
In watching that I’d have tried to take his legs out, get him on the ground and go for his eyes or his nuts.
I seen these two postings when you two wrote them. And pondered then what I'm going to say now:

What if the white dude had done as you are suggesting?
What if, after being thumped and kicked by the black dude, the white dude would of returned a few thumps and kicks, and ended the fight with the black dude down for the count? And it was all on video?

How would our local media had told the story? Would they of posted video of the black dude getting his ass kicked, and "inadvertently" leave out the first part of the fight? Would the same media that inadvertently left out the race of the black attacker have the white attacker's race up in marquee lights? Would at least one of our local stations camp out in front of the white dude's house and solicit comments from his neighbors?

Our local media is on a mission. Stir shit. Keep the flames burning. Cause discord. Carry matches and a can of gas to every story.

Your honest opinion:
How would our local media of spun this story if the white dude would of fought back and got the best of the black dude?

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:59 pm

The responses about what the White/Middle Eastern SHOULD have done are just plain silly. What about what the Black/African American Males SHOULDN'T have done?

What should the 92 year old White woman have done to defend herself from the Black man who had 104 arrests, who knocked her in the head and into a fire hydrant? And that's probably just since he turned 18. Perhaps the woman should have LEFT THE CITY 20 OR 30 YEARS AGO? That's what I came up with.

Where are these guys? You don't leave town for this like you would if you had murdered or raped someone or robbed a bank.

Are they EVEN LOOKING for them? A simple LEIN check could find all the addresses and phone numbers of them and their known associates. I could probably figure it out without sophisticated software and databases.

The police probably don't want to find the perpetrators because it is a no win situation. The media would probably defend the attacker and video "producer", as some way of getting even for years of slavery and abuse, which neither the victim did or the attackers experienced.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic