Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Dana Nessel Unhinged

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Dana Nessel Unhinged

Post by Matt » Thu May 21, 2020 9:38 pm

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/ ... 240604002/

"Waaaahhhhhh! You can't come to MY state anymore!!"

What a pathetic, self-important loser.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Re: Dana Nessel Unhinged

Post by Rate This » Thu May 21, 2020 9:44 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:38 pm

He claimed to have worn one out of view and only came out without one on to spite the media... I have a couple of houses with views of scenic Sanford lake to sell you if you buy that line of bullshit. He has no class and no idea how to lead.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu May 21, 2020 9:47 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:44 pm
Matt wrote:

He claimed to have worn one out of view and only came out without one on to spite the media... I have a couple of houses with views of scenic Sanford lake to sell you if you buy that line of bullshit. He has no class and no idea how to lead.
I dont care if he wore one or not. I actually hope he didn't. This hall monitor behavior by Nessel is embarrassing.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu May 21, 2020 10:00 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:47 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:44 pm
Matt wrote:

I dont care if he wore one or not. I actually hope he didn't. This hall monitor behavior by Nessel is embarrassing.
It was required by the company and normally leaders will try to set a good example and comply with the rules. Today’s Republican Party has no use for such niceties I guess.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu May 21, 2020 10:05 pm

He's the fucking PRESIDENT of the United States.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu May 21, 2020 10:07 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:05 pm
So fucking what... that doesn’t put him above rules for anything.

As the President he is supposed to set an example. This president has failed at that basic function. He refuses to do any of the basic things or adhere to basic guidelines or be remotely competent during the crisis. All we get instead is projecting blame everywhere but on him.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu May 21, 2020 10:18 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:07 pm
Matt wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:05 pm
So fucking what... that doesn’t put him above rules for anything.

As the President he is supposed to set an example. This president has failed at that basic function. He refuses to do any of the basic things or adhere to basic guidelines or be remotely competent during the crisis. All we get instead is projecting blame everywhere but on him.
Adam Sandler is Trump. The kid with the helmet is the collective left: [youtube]https://youtu.be/E2dyLX1t8-E[/youtube]

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu May 21, 2020 10:22 pm

As much as it pains me, I gotta take Nessel's side on this.

If wearing mask was simply for personal protection, I wouldn't care. But wearing a mask is for the protection of those around you. He should if worn one to set an example. That's what leaders do.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu May 21, 2020 10:27 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:22 pm

If wearing mask was simply for personal protection, I wouldn't care. But wearing a mask is for the protection of those around you. He should if worn one to set an example. That's what leaders do.
My god we aren’t talking dogs, alcohol, entertaining and food and we agree.. I’m waiting for the earth to open up and swallow me or something...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu May 21, 2020 10:37 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:27 pm
Bryce wrote:

My god we aren’t talking dogs, alcohol, entertaining and food and we agree.. I’m waiting for the earth to open up and swallow me or something...
Hey, contrary to popular belief, I'm not so ideologically warped that I can't see right from wrong. I won't hesitate to criticize things that are wrong no matter the side.

Can't say that for some of my friends
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu May 21, 2020 10:40 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:37 pm
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:

Hey, contrary to popular belief, I'm not so ideologically warped that I can't see right from wrong. I won't hesitate to criticize things that are wrong no matter the side.

This is true. I will say I have been critical of the stay at home orders and I am vehemently opposed to any extension of the stay at home order at this juncture. There are plenty of other fun liberal things I’m opposed to as well.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu May 21, 2020 10:43 pm

Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:

My criticism with Nessel is more about saying the President can't come to Michigan. That is childish.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu May 21, 2020 10:47 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:43 pm
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:

My criticism with Nessel is more about saying the President can't come to Michigan. That is childish.
He’s violating currently established rules and procedures. If he’s gonna flout the rules and give that as an example to his followers he should be told to take a hike and not come back. That kind of willful ignoring of things does nothing to help anybody or do any favors to anything.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri May 22, 2020 7:45 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:47 pm
Matt wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:43 pm
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:

He’s violating currently established rules and procedures. If he’s gonna flout the rules and give that as an example to his followers he should be told to take a hike and not come back. That kind of willful ignoring of things does nothing to help anybody or do any favors to anything.
Except he DID wear a mask and there is photo evidence: https://www.freep.com/story/money/cars/ ... 240173002/

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Fri May 22, 2020 8:07 am

Pres Trump should have just worn the mask while taking the tour on the shop floor. Bill Ford Jr. , CEO Jim Hackett, and the rest of the entourage did while walking the floor. It's Ford policy now to do that and even in the offices. I'm disappointed they let him off the hook on that one. I think with Trump the mask signifies some kind of weakness or vulnerability with him. I saw the picture of Trump behind the scenes with it on.....Oh well. Congrats to Roop Raj for his exclusive with Pres Trump at the plant, they seem to have a connection with each other not sure if Roop knows him before the political days but Trump was cordial and showed Roop a lot of respect which he does not give to hardly anyone from the media. As far as Nessel goes she's just seeking attention and to further her political career.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic