Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

DeVos PAC hires professional scumbags

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

DeVos PAC hires professional scumbags

Post by TC Talks » Tue May 05, 2020 7:09 am

It's good to know our Education Secretary is so supportive during the pandemic...

https://amp.reddit.com/r/antiwork/comme ... ps_is_rob/

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Re: DeVos PAC hires professional scumbags

Post by Matt » Tue May 05, 2020 7:36 am

We ALL go to reddit antiwork for our news. :roll:

Get of here with that weak nonsense.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue May 05, 2020 7:39 am

Matt wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 7:36 am
Sorry to disparage one of your brothers in the white supremacy cause...

He's not a professional scumbag? Prove this wrong, there's plenty of information written about him. Go through some of your old copies of "Hitler Youth" magazine, I bet he was a cover story.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue May 05, 2020 7:59 am

TC Talks wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 7:39 am
Matt wrote:
Sorry to disparage one of your brothers in the cause...
He's not a professional scumbag? Prove this wrong, there's plenty of information written about him.
There you go again, attacking opponents personally rather than on the issues. People are upset that they are unable to work, and the 🤡 in Lansing is not being transparent.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue May 05, 2020 4:48 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 7:39 am
Matt wrote:
Sorry to disparage one of your brothers in the white supremacy cause...

He's not a professional scumbag? Prove this wrong, there's plenty of information written about him. Go through some of your old copies of "Hitler Youth" magazine, I bet he was a cover story.
Remember when I said this was weak nonsense? I. WAS. RIGHT.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/2020/0 ... 084192001/

I'm expecting a full mea culpa.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue May 05, 2020 7:00 pm

"I was there chanting, 'Let us in,' and I saw that guy and I just, I just kind of lost it a little bit," Cash said. He said that he was asking the man, whom he called a "red coat," a reference to the red coats they wear
. Sure he was.

― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue May 05, 2020 7:54 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 7:00 pm
"I was there chanting, 'Let us in,' and I saw that guy and I just, I just kind of lost it a little bit," Cash said. He said that he was asking the man, whom he called a "red coat," a reference to the red coats they wear
. Sure he was.
No mea culpa?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed May 06, 2020 6:18 am

Never believe social media.

This guy is flooring installer and a marijuana activist.

He might even be a democrat.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed May 06, 2020 7:07 am

He voted for Bernie Sanders in 2016 per the article.

Still waiting on TCT to admit he was wrong. I might be waiting awhile...

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed May 06, 2020 5:31 pm

Matt, you're wasting your time. I've called him out for numerous factual inaccuracies and he never retracts, ever.

btw - good takedown here. TC SHOULD be walking away with his tail behind his legs on this one.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Wed May 06, 2020 5:57 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 7:07 am
He voted for Bernie Sanders in 2016 per the article.

Still waiting on TCT to admit he was wrong. I might be waiting awhile...
Don't wait, it will never happen. That is something out of the Democrat playbook- never admit you were wrong and always tow the party line no matter what. Stick together no matter what. I'll give these straight line, tow the line Dems credit. They never waver or see the other side to a story. It's left - always left.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed May 06, 2020 6:04 pm

I apologized on here, in the last week, without prompting. Just to make sure there was no misunderstandings.

We'll see on others, I guess.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed May 06, 2020 7:28 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 5:31 pm
Matt, you're wasting your time. I've called him out for numerous factual inaccuracies and he never retracts, ever.

btw - good takedown here. TC SHOULD be walking away with his tail behind his legs on this one.
You defend Trump. When you acknowledge any of the lies and corruption this sleeze in chief has done, and lives that were senselessly lost due to his ignorance and callousness I will discuss petty issues. Until then, watch people in your country die while Trump tries to reopen a country that's death count is growing every day... I don't care if people die? What about your bullshit trying to open this country at the cost of thousands of people.
And yet, forecasters are projecting even more deaths on the horizon. A leaked document obtained by The New York Times projected more than 3,000 people could die each day by the end of May. Another historically conservative model, favored by the Trump administration, just doubled its projected death toll, too.

The tail-end of the national epidemic is not materializing.

― Noam Chomsky

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed May 06, 2020 7:36 pm

audiophile wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 6:04 pm
I apologized on here, in the last week, without prompting. Just to make sure there was no misunderstandings.

You're a self-righteous hypocritical prick. You consistently defend our disgrace of president who doesn't apologize for anything and continuously lies, backtracks, and lies again. On this site alone you support the biggest troll who contributes zero outside of slandering minorities.

The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed May 06, 2020 7:40 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 7:36 pm
audiophile wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 6:04 pm
You're a self-righteous hypocritical prick. You consistently defend our disgrace of president who doesn't apologize for anything and continuously lies, backtracks, and lies again. On this site alone you support the biggest troll who contributes zero outside of slandering minorities.
And he fancies himself as a Christian. Knowing the scriptures and living them are two different things. I often wonder how things will work out for his worship of arrogance and greed.

― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic