Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

James Janisse And The War On Fudgie Tourism

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

James Janisse And The War On Fudgie Tourism

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:16 am

This is about ENVY, not safety.

It's the locals that are running around, he'll soon find out.

When the people stop coming, and the tourism industry collapses, it is on James Janisse, and Whitmer of course.

I'll believe it's not politically motivated when Michael Moore cancels the Film Festival.

https://upnorthlive.com/news/local/elk- ... or-whitmer

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Ben Zonia

Re: James Janisse And The War On Fudgie Tourism

Post by Ben Zonia » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:39 pm

Reports from the North Country indicate that many people came up during the last 24-48 hours, while they still could legally. People are reporting that the number of nearby WiFi networks which appeared on their sign up screen DOUBLED overnight, indicating a large influx of seasonal neighbors. Now, if this had been done in a more reasonable way, maybe there wouldn't be so many people up right now. It was counterproductive. And they can't go home legally now.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic