Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer expected to issue coronavirus ‘Stay at home’ order

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer expected to issue coronavirus ‘Stay at home’ order

Post by TC Talks » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:19 pm

Fuzzpower, Mr conservative.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Re: Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer expected to issue coronavirus ‘Stay at home’ order

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:43 pm

audiophile wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:57 pm
You forgot because you agreed with it.
+1 Chuck was a hardcore lefty. What I don't remember is why he finally got the boot

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:18 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:08 am
Both were way beyond capacity back in January, with flu patients. There were NO BEDS at Beaumont Troy, and patients were forced to stay in the ER. This went on for at least three weeks. I guess your media pals were out to lunch on that one.
Excellent point, Realist. The media often doesn't report negative news involving major health systems in the region, or when they do, it's reported on in de-emphasized fashion. They LOVE those advertising dollars!

I do agree that the numbers are underreported given scarcity of testing + many likely COVID-19 bearers choosing to self-quarantine without being tested.
Realist didn't post that, but thanks for the props just the same.

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:30 pm

I don't have "King Chuck" in my banned names list. I could be mistaken, but I believe he chose to discontinue posting voluntarily.

Sorry for the mix up, Colonel. My compliments from earlier were indeed meant for you!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic