Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Michigan sues Walgreens for “causing opioid crisis”

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: Michigan sues Walgreens for “causing opioid crisis”

Post by audiophile » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:48 pm

What a dope she is!

All she has is coffee grounds for this case.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:52 am

Of course those at MDEQ that falsified Flint water lead levels, had their cases dismissed yesterday, with prejudice, meaning it can't be brought up again.

Timing of this opioid release could have been to cover up that news.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:45 am

Nessel has been stating she could "make" a BILLION dollars off these lawsuits. This is government stealing pure and simple, like Fidel Castro.

The tobacco lawsuits were the same thing. Stealing.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:54 am

Tim Skubick asked Gretch if this opioid lawsuit was akin to suing automakers for making car that could kill.

Gretch was like deer in headlights and she sidestepped the question allowing Nessel to fumble an answer. She said it wasn't the same. What a lame answer :barf

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:25 pm

I saw that on Off The Record with Tim Skubick this morning.
audiophile wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:54 am
Tim Skubick asked Gretch if this opioid lawsuit was akin to suing automakers for making car that could kill.

Gretch was like deer in headlights and she sidestepped the question allowing Nessel to fumble an answer. She said it wasn't the same. What a lame answer :barf

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:40 pm

Yep..

Tim asked a good question, which they could not answer.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:18 pm

Nessel is completely lacking in integrity. Ask some of her former campaign staff!

Although I have zero proof, my gut feeling is that her decision to dismiss charges against state employees in the Flint water crisis has something to do with someone calling in a favor. Jerry Ambrose likely has friends in high places within the Michigan Democratic Party and I suspect Nick Lyons might have such connections, too.

I wonder who pleaded for charges to be dismissed? Mike Duggan? Jennifer Granholm? Virg Bernero? Bob Ficano? Union heads? Some combination of the above?

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:12 am

So Walgreens had no responsibility?

Why do you think they were singled out? MAYBE she has asolid case?

Try to just answer the question, we know how much you miss that hack AG from a few years ago.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:36 am

The case has been filed, so Nessel could have read some of the counts of the complaint to answer Tim's question, or just handed him a copy and say read point number xx.

A lot of these opioids are coming directly from China, Why is she not suing the USPS for delivering too many packages?

They hired Sam Bernstein to handle the case, it is not being handled directly by state's attorneys, which why it makes sense that they filed in Detroit now. I wonder how much is Sam's take? Remember we are family :barf
Last edited by audiophile on Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:03 am, edited 3 times in total.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:22 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:18 pm
Nessel is completely lacking in integrity. Ask some of her former campaign staff!

Although I have zero proof, my gut feeling is that her decision to dismiss charges against state employees in the Flint water crisis has something to do with someone calling in a favor. Jerry Ambrose likely has friends in high places within the Michigan Democratic Party and I suspect Nick Lyons might have such connections, too.

I wonder who pleaded for charges to be dismissed? Mike Duggan? Jennifer Granholm? Virg Bernero? Bob Ficano? Union heads? Some combination of the above?
Oh snap! I think you might be onto something MW!
An attorney representing a majority of the alleged Flint water crisis victims in the Genesee County civil cases protested Nessel’s appointment of assistant attorneys general to the Veolia and LAN case who were also defending the state against other civil suits, arguing the attorneys' dual roles represented a conflict of interest. Yuille has yet to rule on a motion from the attorney seeking Nessel’s dismissal due of the conflict. https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 196713002/
Nessel is trying to add to her stellar record (LOL) with the courts thus far...

https://www.mlive.com/news/2019/10/judg ... ption.html

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 196713002/

https://www.mlive.com/news/2019/10/cour ... itmer.html

She campaigned on no phallus , but really she should have campaigned on no brain.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:52 am

Which bothers you more;

That she's a powerful woman or that she is openly gay?

I am happy she is fighting for women's rights.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:24 am

Stop trying to bait me with your snobbery.

I wrote above on her poor handling on several serious matters.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic