Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Michigan man shoots 84-year-old pro-life volunteer collecting signatures against Prop 3

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Michigan man shoots 84-year-old pro-life volunteer collecting signatures against Prop 3

Post by Matt » Thu May 25, 2023 7:31 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 6:25 pm
Why don't *I* ever get shot? I'm sick of this shit.
We've BOTH been asking why we weren't molested by priests for years. 🤷

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Mega Hertz

Re: Michigan man shoots 84-year-old pro-life volunteer collecting signatures against Prop 3

Post by Mega Hertz » Thu May 25, 2023 7:49 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 7:10 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
I hear plane tickets to Ukraine are cheap…
I don't think I'm ready to fly that long or over water yet.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Thu May 25, 2023 7:50 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 7:31 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
It really didn't do much for my self-esteem.

-TurkeyTop

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu May 25, 2023 8:19 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 7:50 pm
Matt wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 7:31 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
It really didn't do much for my self-esteem.
Same.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri May 26, 2023 9:02 am

TC Talks wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 12:35 pm
This gun was used on his property.

A) He wasn't a cop shooting an innocent by stander
B) He wasn't using an assault rifle
C) He wasn't shooting at children
D) He wasn't mentally ill

Any more questions?
This needs to be saved for posterity. So in TCT's world, as long as you're not a cop, using any gun other than an assault rifle, on your own property, of sane mind, and shooting at anybody other than children, in their back as they're running away, you are "standing your ground."

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see what Fake Andy Stuart has to say about this.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri May 26, 2023 9:14 am

bmw wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 9:02 am
TC Talks wrote:

Any more questions?
This needs to be saved for posterity. So in TCT's world, as long as you're not a cop, using any gun other than an assault rifle, on your own property, of sane mind, and shooting at anybody other than children, in their back as they're running away, you are "standing your ground."

Save it. She was a threat and it sounds like she was combative. If she was a black male, this would be a different conversation. But that she was a white old Catholic woman you are incensed.

I didn't see you comment on any of those discussions about similar situations for bipoc shootings.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Fri May 26, 2023 10:05 am

TC Talks wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 9:14 am
bmw wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

Any more questions?

Save it. She was a threat and it sounds like she was combative. If she was a black male, this would be a different conversation. But that she was a white old Catholic woman you are incensed.

I didn't see you comment on any of those discussions about similar situations for bipoc shootings.
And likewise, I didn't see you dismiss similar situations involving BIPOC as "they were combative and therefore deserved it".

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri May 26, 2023 10:16 am

Graham Wellington wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 10:05 am
TC Talks wrote:
bmw wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

Any more questions?

And likewise, I didn't see you dismiss similar situations involving BIPOC as "they were combative and therefore deserved it".
TC Talks, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
At the suggestion of Plate Cap, I decided to try this feature for the first time. Works pretty good at blocking TCT's demagoguery. I encourage you to do the same!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri May 26, 2023 11:10 am

audiophile wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 10:16 am
Graham Wellington wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
bmw wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

Any more questions?

At the suggestion of Plate Cap, I decided to try this feature for the first time. Works pretty good at blocking TCT's demagoguery. I encourage you to do the same!
You blocked him and refused to say a negative word about LL and his permutations? That’s really bizarre man…

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Fri May 26, 2023 11:55 am

Rate This wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 11:10 am
audiophile wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 10:16 am
Graham Wellington wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
bmw wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

Any more questions?

You blocked him and refused to say a negative word about LL and his permutations? That’s really bizarre man…
Imagine being so fragile, sensitive, and butthurt on an internet forum, you block/ignore people... :hat

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri May 26, 2023 12:21 pm

This is different, because I never suggested anyone be banned. Others really must be, as you call it, "butthurt" to call for people to be banned.

I resisted for over 10 years using this feature on anyone, but I did the suggestion of someone else, because TCT won't cut the constant BS. Years ago he was a very different person. I suspect TCT has been going through some sort of life crisis, I wish him well on his journey.

And I have said a negative word on LL many times - you just don't remember. https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... on#p739295

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri May 26, 2023 1:15 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Save it. She was a threat and it sounds like she was combative. If she was a black male, this would be a different conversation...

You really are the king of demagoguery and what-about-ism. It WASN'T a young black male. It WASN'T a bipoc shooting. It was an 84-year-old white woman with nothing more than a clipboard and a pencil. That's what we're talking about here. The fact that you are here in a serious, non-trolling fashion, arguing that she was a "combative terrorist" worthy of being shot by somebody "standing his ground" is so mind-bogglingly asinine that I don't even know how else to respond.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri May 26, 2023 1:18 pm

audiophile wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 12:21 pm
This is different, because I never suggested anyone be banned. Others really must be, as you call it, "butthurt" to call for people to be banned.

I resisted for over 10 years using this feature on anyone, but I did the suggestion of someone else, because TCT won't cut the constant BS. Years ago he was a very different person. I suspect TCT has been going through some sort of life crisis, I wish him well on his journey.

And I have said a negative word on LL many times - you just don't remember. https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... on#p739295
Audiophile, you are a proclaimed man who worships who endorses the most vile hatred for the poor, and people of color. You support others who hate.

As some point this needed to be pointed out.
Sorry if I am effective, but everything is going better than I deserve and you being creepy is just that.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri May 26, 2023 2:32 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 1:15 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Save it. She was a threat and it sounds like she was combative. If she was a black male, this would be a different conversation...

You really are the king of demagoguery and what-about-ism. It WASN'T a young black male. It WASN'T a bipoc shooting. It was an 84-year-old white woman with nothing more than a clipboard and a pencil. That's what we're talking about here. The fact that you are here in a serious, non-trolling fashion, arguing that she was a "combative terrorist" worthy of being shot by somebody "standing his ground" is so mind-bogglingly asinine that I don't even know how else to respond.
It was downright creepy for TCT to reviving this thread to boast about the light sentence.

Half of my friends and colleagues are actual minorities, and they are nothing like TCT.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri May 26, 2023 7:16 pm

What the fuck is BIPOC???

-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic