Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Tucker Carlson out at FNC/Don Lemon out at CNN

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
keto

Re: Tucker Carlson out at FNC/Don Lemon out at CNN

Post by keto » Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:29 pm

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:10 pm
Tucker Carlson, now with the cable news trifecta. Fired by CNN, MSNBC and now Fox. Quite a resume..
Carlson wasn't fired. The Lemon was.

keto

Post by keto » Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:54 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:43 pm
Two clowns gone from either side of the circus tent.
A comment worthy of framing.

keto

Post by keto » Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:06 am

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:38 pm
keto wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:29 pm
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:10 pm
Tucker Carlson, now with the cable news trifecta. Fired by CNN, MSNBC and now Fox. Quite a resume..
Carlson wasn't fired. The Lemon was.
Only you would be so fucking dumb enough to believe Carlson wasn't fired.

On Monday morning, Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott called Carlson and informed him he was being taken off the air, and his Fox News email account was shut off. According to a source briefed on the conversation, Carlson was stunned by his sudden ouster from his 8 p.m. show, the most watched program in cable news last month. Carlson was in the midst of negotiating the renewal of his Fox News contract through 2029, the source said. As of last week, Carlson had told people he expected the contract to be renewed.
You believe everything you read. That’s fine.

I don’t. Especially people who send me private messages saying I would be kicked off April 4. It’s been three weeks since then.

Happy Anniversary!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic