Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Citizens remain safe from forced religious beliefs

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
keto

Re: Citizens remain safe from forced religious beliefs

Post by keto » Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:35 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:55 am
TC Talks wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:36 am
The Supreme Court has been more favorable to states' rights lately but this stay last night is very promising. I knew there would be a line in the sand that the court would not cross and hopefully this is an indication that we don't have to be indentured to activist Christian organizations.
WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court said Friday evening that the abortion pill mifepristone would remain widely available for now, delaying the potential for an abrupt end to a drug that is used in more than half of abortions in the United States.

The order halted steps that had sought to curb the availability of mifepristone as an appeal moves forward: a ruling from a federal judge in Texas to suspend the drug from the market entirely and another from an appeals court to impose significant barriers on the pill, including blocking access by mail.

The unsigned, one-paragraph order, which came hours before restrictions were set to take effect, marked the second time in a year that the Supreme Court had considered a major effort to sharply curtail access to abortion.

The case could ultimately have profound implications, even for states where abortion is legal, as well as for the F.D.A.’s regulatory authority over other drugs.
My bet is they kill it anyway but appear "judicial" in the meantime by letting it play out.
“Kill it.”

Accurate choice of words. Just replace “it” with “innocent human life.”

keto

Post by keto » Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:00 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:37 pm
keto wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:35 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:55 am
TC Talks wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:36 am
The Supreme Court has been more favorable to states' rights lately but this stay last night is very promising. I knew there would be a line in the sand that the court would not cross and hopefully this is an indication that we don't have to be indentured to activist Christian organizations.
WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court said Friday evening that the abortion pill mifepristone would remain widely available for now, delaying the potential for an abrupt end to a drug that is used in more than half of abortions in the United States.

The order halted steps that had sought to curb the availability of mifepristone as an appeal moves forward: a ruling from a federal judge in Texas to suspend the drug from the market entirely and another from an appeals court to impose significant barriers on the pill, including blocking access by mail.

The unsigned, one-paragraph order, which came hours before restrictions were set to take effect, marked the second time in a year that the Supreme Court had considered a major effort to sharply curtail access to abortion.

The case could ultimately have profound implications, even for states where abortion is legal, as well as for the F.D.A.’s regulatory authority over other drugs.
My bet is they kill it anyway but appear "judicial" in the meantime by letting it play out.
“Kill it.”

Go away.
Um, no.

keto

Post by keto » Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:02 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:44 pm
keto wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:35 pm

“Kill it.”

From the DBR:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:49 pm
Abortion kills an innocent human being.
Wow, “innocent” and “human.” Nobody else has ever said those words in two sentences. Ever.

keto

Post by keto » Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:26 pm

I sleep well at night knowing you have a problem and I don’t.

keto

Post by keto » Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:47 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:01 pm
Honeyman, I would ask that you fight turds in some other thread. I feel like I'm in the ending sequence of Blazing Saddles.
I’m with TC here.

Looks like I have a superfan.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic