Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Population decline, not climate change, is an existential threat to the West?

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
keto

Re: Population decline, not climate change, is an existential threat to the West?

Post by keto » Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:44 am

People have their heads shoved so far up their derrieres, they wouldn't know the truth if it it took a dump in their front lawn.

More of this "sky is falling" nonsense is just a way for governments and the politically connected to grab more power.

They want a cashless society.

They want to eliminate fossil fuel.

They want to make every decision for you and strip you of every fiber of freedom you have left.

The global warming, (cough) excuse me, "climate change" alarmists have said that civilization as we know it should have ended years ago, and yet, here we are.

No amount of special needs teenage girls screaming their memorized lines that their daddy fed them into a camera will change the fact that we're just fine. Apparently it's cool to believe the most ignorant people who mask themselves as the most intelligent. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj1gKvPhr1U

First, eggs were terrible for you because they contain cholesterol. Then, they're the best thing ever and helps to reduce cholesterol!

Fish was terrible for you because it contained mercury. Now, you're encouraged to eat fish at least twice a week.

Those who say fossil fuels are awful use the most amount of it in their private jets.

So, before you believe global warning causes more Major League Baseball homeruns. Yes, that's actually a thing. Or, before you believe there's too much population, not enough population, or just the right amount of population, do some research yourself, or better yet, ask me. I won't lead you wrong.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic