Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

A great day in Michigan

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
keto

Re: A great day in Michigan

Post by keto » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:07 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:55 pm
keto wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:43 pm
Graham Wellington wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:20 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:15 pm
audiophile wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:50 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:13 pm
audiophile wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:04 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:17 pm

Oh look you slipped.
So if your neighbor sees a dog on his property, then he can kill it.
Killing a pet is now illegal in Michigan, abortion isn't. No one is making any one get one though.
That's inconsistent, but fairly typical of liberals. If killing a pet is a crime how why is viable fetus in a healthy mother not one?

The inconsistency continues for crimes against the mother and the fetus, because the fetus is treated another human in those instances.
I don’t think it’s inconsistent. One is in full existence. The other is developing and outside of that woman would die.
The Science© states that the clump of cells that makes up a fetus magically transform into a human at some arbitrary point in development. The point of magical transformation from clump of cells to human can be instantaneous at the moment of birth, or at 24 weeks fetal development. It just depends on who you ask. It can go from clump of cells to full human with a soul and everything just like that.
It’s not just the amount of cells, but the kind of cells.

Not only does the developing human have fewer cells in utero, they’re not human until Rate This says so, and at that point, they magically become more and human.
Viability outside of the mother is the general standard. Unfortunately for you it’s become apparently over the last several years of appearing and being ejected out of here that you never made it that far.
A person in a coma isn't viable outside of the mother. Let's kill 'em!

keto

Post by keto » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:11 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:09 pm
keto wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:07 pm
Rate This wrote:
keto wrote:
Graham Wellington wrote:
Rate This wrote:
audiophile wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
audiophile wrote:
Rate This wrote:

Oh look you slipped.
Killing a pet is now illegal in Michigan, abortion isn't. No one is making any one get one though.
That's inconsistent, but fairly typical of liberals. If killing a pet is a crime how why is viable fetus in a healthy mother not one?

The inconsistency continues for crimes against the mother and the fetus, because the fetus is treated another human in those instances.
I don’t think it’s inconsistent. One is in full existence. The other is developing and outside of that woman would die.
The Science© states that the clump of cells that makes up a fetus magically transform into a human at some arbitrary point in development. The point of magical transformation from clump of cells to human can be instantaneous at the moment of birth, or at 24 weeks fetal development. It just depends on who you ask. It can go from clump of cells to full human with a soul and everything just like that.

Not only does the developing human have fewer cells in utero, they’re not human until Rate This says so, and at that point, they magically become more and human.
Viability outside of the mother is the general standard. Unfortunately for you it’s become apparently over the last several years of appearing and being ejected out of here that you never made it that far.
That doesn’t make any sense. People come out of comas all the time.
And they come out of vaginas, too, if nobody kills them first!

keto

Post by keto » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:34 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:20 pm
keto wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:11 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:09 pm
keto wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:07 pm
Rate This wrote:
keto wrote:
Graham Wellington wrote:
Rate This wrote:
audiophile wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
audiophile wrote:
Rate This wrote:

Oh look you slipped.

That doesn’t make any sense. People come out of comas all the time.
And they come out of vaginas, too, if nobody kills them first!
They have to be people first.

If it’s not 100% crystal clear with the above response that this is LL part 1127… I don’t know what is.
People = human.

Human reproduction starts when a sperm fertilizes an egg. It's the result of intercourse. You should try it sometime!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ADgCeYJMN4

keto

Post by keto » Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:32 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:52 pm
Women finally can be free from forced religious beliefs.

This is the clearest example of upholding the division of Church and State.

Choice is Choice
Right!

This “division of Church and State” that you’ve made up is why public schools have “Good Friday” off, right?

Wait, what?

keto

Post by keto » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:15 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:44 pm
keto wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:32 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:52 pm
Women finally can be free from forced religious beliefs.

This is the clearest example of upholding the division of Church and State.

Choice is Choice
Right!

This “division of Church and State” that you’ve made up is why public schools have “Good Friday” off, right?

Wait, what?
They have it off because traditionally the majority of their students wouldn’t be in school because of their personal religious beliefs. There is no state sponsored religion in this country and that is explicitly in the constitution that way. In other words… you are misguided.
So, they don’t have it off because of people’s religious beliefs, but they do have it off because of people’s religious beliefs? Gotcha.

And postal workers have it off because the majority of workers would be taking it off as well? Oops, they don’t have it off.

Try again.

Detroit Public Schools, along with every public school in Michigan, recognizes Good Friday as a holiday. Check out the calendar:

https://www.detroitk12.org/site/handler ... _19Aug.pdf

Not, “Hey, Rate This believes that since a lot of people will be gone Friday, let’s just cancel school because of the missing people” day.

Nope.

They actually recognize the holiday of Good Friday, the Christian holiday commemorating Jesus Christ’s sacrifice on the cross for all mankind.

Oh, and “holiday” is short for “holy day.” How secular.
Last edited by keto on Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

keto

Post by keto » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:36 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:27 pm
But keeping assault riffles available to instable people and child raping priests should be protected at all costs. You Kristians sure are whacky.
Who are you talking to?

keto

Post by keto » Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:50 am

The biggest hypocrites are those that blame responsible gun owners for the deaths of children while supporting abortion.

keto

Post by keto » Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:55 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:32 pm
Matt wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:04 pm
Great job, Gretch! Make sure the ability to kill is unimpeded!

Freedom! Except, of course, for those that don't want to be forced into a union.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 104964007/
What someone takes or doesn’t take as long as it isn’t harming you is none of your god damn business.
You are totally and utterly wrong.

People who did not own slaves were the leaders to ending slavery. It wasn’t hurting people in the North that others had slaves, yet they did something about it because it was wrong.

The United States stepped in to stop the holocaust not because it was hurting anyone in the United States, but because genocide is wrong.

The murder of unborn children is worth fighting, not because it impacts me, but because it it wrong.

keto

Post by keto » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:06 am

Rate This wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:27 pm
keto wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:55 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:32 pm
Matt wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:04 pm
Great job, Gretch! Make sure the ability to kill is unimpeded!

Freedom! Except, of course, for those that don't want to be forced into a union.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 104964007/
What someone takes or doesn’t take as long as it isn’t harming you is none of your god damn business.
You are totally and utterly wrong.

People who did not own slaves were the leaders to ending slavery. It wasn’t hurting people in the North that others had slaves, yet they did something about it because it was wrong.

The United States stepped in to stop the holocaust not because it was hurting anyone in the United States, but because genocide is wrong.

The murder of unborn children is worth fighting, not because it impacts me, but because it it wrong.
The United States stepped into World War 2 after being attacked at Pearl Harbor and seeing no way to stay out any longer. You didn’t get Japan without Germany. Fighting the Holocaust was not reason number 1.
I never said it was the number one reason, and your argumentative skills in an upgrade.

There are consequences for leaving the scene of an accident. Just because “it didn’t hurt me” doesn’t me I shouldn’t help.

I can’t stand by silently when tens of millions of babies have been and continue to be murdered “safely and effectively.”

keto

Post by keto » Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:55 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:34 am
There are consequences IF YOU ARE INVOLVED. If you’re a bystander there are no consequences if you move on.
Incorrect.

"A passenger can be found guilty of failing to stop and render aid if the passenger urges, convinces, or persuades the driver to flee the scene. If the driver is later found guilty of failing to render assistance, a passenger who urged the driver to leave can also be found guilty."

The bystanding passengers age just as responsible as the involved driver. Dang, I love proving you wrong!

So, it's clear that if you were in the North, you would have thought slavery was just fine in the South because "it's none of your business."

If you lived outside of Hitler's Germany, you would have allowed the holocaust because "it's none of your business."

And, you celebrate the tens of millions of deaths (mostly of black babies) because "it's none of your business."

I, on the other hand, will not stand idly by even if you think it's "none of my business." Right is right and wrong is wrong regardless of whether I'm involved.

keto

Post by keto » Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:56 am

km1125 wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:09 am
Rate This wrote:
There are consequences IF YOU ARE INVOLVED. If you’re a bystander there are no consequences if you move on.
Guess we could eliminate a lot of welfare and Medicaid programs under that policy!!
I would literally pay no taxes because the social programs they support are "none of my business."

This is fun!

keto

Post by keto » Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:01 am

I just called NASA and said to shut down the program because space travel is "none of our business."

:rollin :rollin :rollin

keto

Post by keto » Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:03 am

Helping poor people? "None of my business."

Educating other people's kids? "None of my business."

Providing healthcare to illegal immigrants? "None of my business."

keto

Post by keto » Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:07 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:05 am
keto wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:55 am
Rate This wrote:
Incorrect.

"A passenger can be found guilty of failing to stop and render aid if the passenger urges, convinces, or persuades the driver to flee the scene. If the driver is later found guilty of failing to render assistance, a passenger who urged the driver to leave can also be found guilty."

The bystanding passengers age just as responsible as the involved driver. Dang, I love proving you wrong!

So, it's clear that if you were in the North, you would have thought slavery was just fine in the South because "it's none of your business."

If you lived outside of Hitler's Germany, you would have allowed the holocaust because "it's none of your business."

And, you celebrate the tens of millions of deaths (mostly of black babies) because "it's none of your business."

I, on the other hand, will not stand idly by even if you think it's "none of my business." Right is right and wrong is wrong regardless of whether I'm involved.
I never said a passenger in the car. Reading is fundamental. You lose.
You didn't have to.

Bystander: a person who is present at an event or incident but does not take part.

Still batting 1000.

keto

Post by keto » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:12 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:05 pm
keto wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:07 am
Rate This wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:05 am
keto wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:55 am
Rate This wrote:
Incorrect.

I never said a passenger in the car. Reading is fundamental. You lose.
You didn't have to.

Bystander: a person who is present at an event or incident but does not take part.

Still batting 1000.
By being in the crash they have taken part in the event… which is the crash. .000 for you.
They had nothing to do with it and fulfill the description of bystander, which you used.

I’m running out of room for my tallies.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic