Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Trump indictment

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
keto

Re: The Trump indictment

Post by keto » Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:55 am

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:01 pm
As much as I enjoy watching anything bad befall such a horrible individual as Donald Trump, I do agree to some degree with what bmw says here and other threads.

What he did in Georgia, on January 6th, and with documents in Mar a Lago are infinitely more criminal and worthy of the country's disgust than this. He cheats on his wife and pays money to try and hide it, for numerous reasons. Despicable, but probably one of tens of thousands who has done so. Trying to subvert an election? Start an insurrection? Steal classified documents? There he is in a select few. I wish those cases were filed first. I do think the reasons this case was filed is in a predominantly way to fill a political agenda, and I fear it might cheapen the other real counts he deserves to be charged with.

But the group that supports him won't change their minds no matter what. He is gonna have his 30% that literally won't care if he spits in their face. And another 10% of the idiots that would vote for him because he has an R next to his name.

Still, the majority of this country is not THAT stupid to ever elect him again, at least I hope and pray.
Why did you send me a threatening and explicit private message?

keto

Post by keto » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:38 am

bmw wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:22 am
The argument that the Trump indictment proves that "nobody is above the law" is seriously one of the most laughable, objectively false claims I've ever heard.
Hunter Biden?

keto

Post by keto » Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:03 pm

I see this political payback happening based on which party is in control.

Whitmer gets elected, Snyder gets investigated.

Biden gets elected, Trump gets investigated.

Once Whitmer is out of office and the republicans take over (if that ever happens), she will be brought up on charges for the deaths of those in nursing homes that Whitmer used to house COVID patients.

keto

Post by keto » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:36 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:01 am
Rate This wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:47 am
keto wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:55 am
Honeyman wrote:
As much as I enjoy watching anything bad befall such a horrible individual as Donald Trump, I do agree to some degree with what bmw says here and other threads.

What he did in Georgia, on January 6th, and with documents in Mar a Lago are infinitely more criminal and worthy of the country's disgust than this. He cheats on his wife and pays money to try and hide it, for numerous reasons. Despicable, but probably one of tens of thousands who has done so. Trying to subvert an election? Start an insurrection? Steal classified documents? There he is in a select few. I wish those cases were filed first. I do think the reasons this case was filed is in a predominantly way to fill a political agenda, and I fear it might cheapen the other real counts he deserves to be charged with.

But the group that supports him won't change their minds no matter what. He is gonna have his 30% that literally won't care if he spits in their face. And another 10% of the idiots that would vote for him because he has an R next to his name.

Still, the majority of this country is not THAT stupid to ever elect him again, at least I hope and pray.
I highly doubt that. Secondly the games over bud. We know who you are.
I did. It had "So Long" in the subject line and read,

"You're gonna be kicked off the site later today. Just want to say goodbye. Rest assured, I'll call you out next time you return.

Fuck off!"

I don't think that's really threatening or explicit.

As far as "why", it's because you have been banned a dozen times already and we don't want you here.

Please go away.
Telling someone they're going to be forcefully removed from something isn't a threat?

What do you think record labels mean when they say "Parental Advisory: Explicit Lyrics." It's the same word that makes movies rated R.

Anyway, back to the topic, no way Trump gets any punishment here. It's a really weak legal case. I don't like Trump either.

keto

Post by keto » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:39 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:01 am
Rate This wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:47 am
keto wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:55 am
Honeyman wrote:

I highly doubt that. Secondly the games over bud. We know who you are.
I did. It had "So Long" in the subject line and read,

"You're gonna be kicked off the site later today. Just want to say goodbye. Rest assured, I'll call you out next time you return.

Fuck off!"

I don't think that's really threatening or explicit.

As far as "why", it's because you have been banned a dozen times already and we don't want you here.

Please go away.
We’re coming up on the two-week anniversary of your first profanity-laced private message to me, and the two-day anniversary of another explicit message.

I have terrible news for you, I’m not threatened by you, and I am not afraid of you, and that drives you mad.

keto

Post by keto » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:48 pm

The fact that I live rent free in your head brings me great joy.

keto

Post by keto » Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:59 pm

You can believe whatever you want. That tinfoil hat is a good look on you.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic