Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

NBC25 and FOX 66 changes

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
keto

Re: NBC25 and FOX 66 changes

Post by keto » Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:39 pm

KeenerGold wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:38 pm
I think the question is, who's left?

Dave Bondy
Stella Daskalakis
Mike Woolfolk
Courtney Bennett
Erik K.
That's about it.
I counted 8 on their website.

keto

Re: NBC25 and FOX 66 changes

Post by keto » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:22 am

sinklair wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:41 am
Another ominous sign of changes to come. Dave Bondy tonight posted on the Mid-Michigan Now Facebook page that he would no longer be posting on it. He says people should follow him on his fan page. He says he is just focusing on his talent page moving forward.

I think it’s a sign of things to come… either he’s leaving or he too will soon be laid off/fired.

Dave is the Digital Content Manager for 25-66. His job is to literally grow the stations’ branded social media pages. GM Becky and News Director Karin can’t be OK with this…
He definitely has the corporate message discipline down pat.

“Just focusing on my fan page” is the answer to every question people are asking him on the Facebook page.

Guess he’s just “keepin’ it real.”

At least I’m up to date on all the most important information pertaining to me, like the birthdays of Elton John, Sarah Jessica Parker, and whoever the hell Big Sean is.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic