Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Cheri Hardmon’s public records

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
dchildress

Cheri Hardmon’s public records

Post by dchildress » Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:50 pm

According to public records, former ABC12 anchor, Cheri Hardmon, filed for bankruptcy at least four times and failed to file taxes multiple times, too. She was also sued for not paying rent.

She said she has health issues and worked low-paying jobs where she had subpar insurance or no insurance at all.

So, my question is, do you believe this is the fault of the individual, employer, health industry/insurance, government, or a combination of them?

dchildress

Re: Cheri Hardmon’s public records

Post by dchildress » Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:37 pm

Good perspective.

It will definitely pull in people who have done similar things, but it will also likely push away those who would say, “She’s not like me at all. I pay my bills.”

However, those who would say that aren’t the people she’s trying to convince to vote for her.

dchildress

Post by dchildress » Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:48 pm

mr v wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:00 pm
Her opponents have about 20 commercials to every one of Cheri's that air.
Maybe her campaign is about to file for bankruptcy.

dchildress

Post by dchildress » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:00 pm

bobhuge wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:05 am
Regardless, she still can't finish a sentence with out stumbling through it.
<Take nats full>
Rimshot

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic