Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

My voting list

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
dchildress

Re: My voting list

Post by dchildress » Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:12 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:22 am
Whitmer excelled???

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Or wait, are you saying she excelled at reducing freedoms and fucking over small businesses AND killing elderly people in nursing homes?

Dana Nessel is criminally incompetent and Jocelyn Benson is just plain incompetent, which is hilarious given that SHE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT BEING SOS BEFORE SHE HAD THE POSITION. Imagine being one of the rubes that bought that!

Also, U-M passed $15/hour on all three campuses in 2021, so it's not particularly relevant to this year's election.

You're lying about proposal 1:
The bipartisan coalition Voters for Transparency and Term Limits is backing the ballot measure. Rich Studley, former CEO of the Michigan Chamber of Commerce, and Mark Gaffney, former president of the Michigan AFL-CIO, lead the coalition.
Proposal 1 allows individuals to serve less time overall, but more time in one house AND requires additional financial disclosures.

Proposal 3 clears the way for parental consent to be nullified. You're a fool if you can't see that.

I have to end with the fact that it is hilarious that you're saying don't let a party dictate your vote, yet in every case you endorsed a Democrat or a fringe party candidate. You incorrectly label ALL Republicans as fascists
Nessel wants one of these in every one of your kids’ classrooms.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realchrisruf ... 7327449088

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic